Freedom

Meanwhile, Nirvana has arrived back to the old Mikaelson Compound when Marcel greets her and says "Hello darling, did you have a good time with Celia?" Nirvana then says "Of course I did Marcel, we had a wonderful afternoon." Secretly hoping in her gut that the day-walker that came into the bar shortly before Klaus arrived didn't tell Marcel about her talking to both Klaus and Elijah as well since she knows that she'll be in deep trouble if he knows about her talking with them. As she is thinking this Marcel asks since he does in fact know about Klaus and Elijah joining the two as she attempts to walk away from Marcel "So it was just you and Celia then darling? No one else was with you?" This immediately puts fear in Nirvana's stomach as she stops in her tracks and realizes that the day-walker did indeed tell Marcel that she was talking to Klaus and Elijah, otherwise he wouldn't be asking her these questions. However, she says trying to act brave "Yep, it was just the two of us. We talked about some challenges she was having with controlling her bloodlust in her coyote form (Celia is actually having a problem with this which the two sometimes do talk about)." Marcel then immediately glares at her as he says "If it was just the two of you then why did Valerian, one of the day-walkers I sent to keep an eye on Klaus tell me that he saw you two conversing with him and Elijah at the bar you and Celia went to?" Nirvana then says trying to protect herself, Klaus and Elijah "I don't know, to piss you off and to set you on me!" Then Marcel says "You're lying Nirvana! I know you talked to Klaus and Elijah and I want to know why, you know I don't want them anywhere near this town." So she answers "Because they are my true friends Marcel! They don't control where I go, who I hang out with, where I stay and especially not how much I feed! Not to mention that Klaus was the one who got me through my transition into a hybrid when I turned for the first time! Plus he has always trusted me!" Marcel then answers becoming quite angry and annoyed "I know he did, you never seem to not throw that in my face when we have an argument like this Nirvana! He was the one who turned me and was willing to help me when I needed it! He trusted me too!" This immediately makes Nirvana say knowing that out of the two of them, she is the only one who still has Klaus's trust after the stunts Marcel has pulled in his absence "True but out of the two of us who is the only one who has it now! Who willingly stood by his side even though he wasn't here! And out of the two of us who was the one that used his absence for their own personal gain and stole the very place we are standing and living in right now from him and the rest of his siblings!" Marcel has had quite enough at this point and says "You know darling you seem to be becoming quite more bolder and more comfortable then you've been in a long time. May I remind you that just because your best friend is back in town doesn't mean you get to start getting all snippy at me! I'm still in charge at the moment and as long as I am you need to stay in your place!" This sets Nirvana into pure bitchy mode as she states "I need to stay in my place! Marcel you are the one who needs to get back into your's before it comes back to bite you in the ass! (Just then her sires come out and stare at Marcel, ready to lunge at Marcel at Nirvana's order) Don't forget that forty one of your vampires are sired to me and therefore only take orders from me! They will kill anyone I order them to including you! Not to mention that I'm a Alpha werewolf too and have a pretty large pack of werewolves at my disposal if need be!" Marcel then answers her as he decides to use a threat that might just get Nirvana to back down "Nirvana that's enough! Talk back to me again and I'll have my vampires hunt down your little brother Aidan and order them to rip his heart out!" However, Nirvana is immediately angered by this since any mention of threatening one of her siblings angers her since they are the last family she really has left "Don't threaten my brother Marcel! You do that and I'll have my sires kill every single one of your vampires who dare to try and kill him!" After that Nirvana storms away to her room having had quite enough of it.

   A bit later, she calls Christian, Holly, Vanessa, Blake and Maxwell to her room and after they come in she states "As you seem to know, Klaus and Elijah are back in town. They want to get us out of this place so we can be free of Marcel's grasp. Klaus is coming over tonight to talk to Marcel and I want you to tell the rest that he is allowed in my room and at least one of you needs to show him to it." Christian then answers "Of course Lady Nirvana, any of the Mikaelson siblings are allowed near you since they are all your friends, especially Klaus." Nirvana then answers "Good, make sure to let the others know and Elijah just sent me a text with the address for the safe house you will all be staying at once Klaus and Elijah can get us out of this hell hole." She then sends the address in a text to Holly and says "Show that to the others too okay?" With this, the five sires nod before Nirvana dismisses them. Once they are gone Nirvana feels safe enough to put the necklace and ring that Klaus gave to her years ago back on for the first time, deciding to openly wear it for the first time in years.