Prologue

A/N: Above is Nirvana's werewolf form

Nirvana Riddle has just turned into a vampire for the first time. The problem is she has accidentally killed eight people due to the fact that she is actually a hybrid and her blood-lust is stronger then most vampires right now. Born from vampire Phoenix Kennett and Azriel Riddle, the alpha werewolf of a pack known as The Star Keepers. Her siblings Viktoria, Bella, Bartholomew and Adian have all have also turned as well, Viktoria and Bartholomew two years ago and she, Bella and Adian tonight. The only difference she has is that Viktoria and Bartholomew are full vampires and Bella and Adian are werewolves, making her the only hybrid in the group. Right now she is having a bit of a breakdown because of her actions when she turned and is now all by herself in the forest, far away from people. A few years earlier when her mother had accidentally killed a bunch of people a vampire hunter was sent to kill her and ended up killing both her father, who died trying to protect her mother as well as Nirvana and her siblings and also killed her mother who died trying to protect Nirvana when the hunter came into Nirvana's room. Because of that Nirvana is afraid to be around people at the moment for she is afraid to face the possible same fate as her mother, not to mention her older brother Bartholomew didn't make the situation any better by picking on her and actually telling her that Hunters would come after her.

    Meanwhile, at the house where Nirvana, Viktoria, Bella, Bartholomew and Adian all live, their friends Elijah, Kol, Niklaus, Rebekah and Finn have come over after hearing what has happened and Elijah says to Klaus, the only other vampire/werewolf hybrid that knows exactly what Nirvana must be going through given her more dangerous desire for blood compared to most now that she's a hybrid like he is "You know Niklaus, this sounds very familiar to when you turned for the first time." Making Klaus glare at him just a little before he says as he snaps a little at Elijah with anger "Shut up Elijah, we aren't here to talk about me! We are here to try and help Nirvana!" Rebekah then says "What Elijah is trying to say is that we might have another hybrid on our hands Nik. Nirvana might be a hybrid and she might not be aware of it. That's why she's killed as many people as she did." Klaus then turns to Nirvana's siblings and asks "do any of you know where your sister is?" So Bartholomew says with a nasty remark "oh she's probably off shaking in her shoes. She was the one who bonded closest with our mother and now she's probably afraid that vampire hunters will come after her just like they did with our mother." Viktoria then replies with a hiss as her fangs come out for a minute with anger "Tholemew did you tell her something like that? We know you were always closer with dad then mom but picking on Niv because of that, especially since she just turned wasn't at all the best thing! Do you want to lose another member of our family because if you continue to talk about mom's death like that to her she could very easily turn suicidal and try to kill herself especially now!" Kol then says "That won't happen Vik, she may try to do that but because she's obviously a hybrid like Klaus she'll be unable to do it unless she rips her own heart out of her chest which I doubt she'll do." Bella and Adain then speak up and say "I think we might know where she went." Causing Elijah to turn to them and say "then by all means go ahead and tell us." Bella then replies "she said she was going into the forest for a little while but would be back in a little while." Klaus then answers back "do either of you know exactly where in the forest she went?" Only for Adian to reply "no, she didn't tell us that." This sort of enrages Klaus since he knows all too well that Nirvana needs support if she is going to get herself through what she accidentally did "this isn't good, we need to find her and we need to do it now!" Bartholomew then answers "She'll be along Klaus I'm sure." Elijah though agrees with Klaus as he says "Niklaus is right, we need to find Nirvana. When he turned the only thing that helped him through it was my support and someone needs to step up and do that for Nirvana!" However, none of Nirvana's siblings are willing to do it due so having no idea what kind of mind set or state Nirvana is in so Klaus finally says "If none of you are going to help your sister then I will." Elijah then states deciding that might actually be the thing Nirvana needs "that is a good idea Niklaus, if there was anyone she could turn to right now in the state she's in it's you. You're her best friend and not to mention you are a hybrid yourself." Viktoria then replies also agreeing with Elijah "he's right Klaus, if there was anyone who would be the most likely to help my sister out successfully during this it would be you. Otherwise we all very well might not see her for quite some time because when she gets mad or stressed out like this she has a habit of disappearing for quite a while. She's done that ever since our mother died." At the mention of this Klaus looks to Viktoria before stating "so what you are saying Viktoria is that your sister has done something like this before?" Causing her to nod her head before she answers "yes, this is more extreme though usually if she acts like this she'll be back in an hour or two after she calms herself down but this time it's been half the night already and she still hasn't come back to the house." Rebekah then explains "Well since she's a hybrid her emotions will be much more heightened then a regular vampire or werewolf. Hearing a threat like Bartholomew said after she turned probably didn't help her one bit." Before turning to Klaus and saying "you may be the only one that can even locate where she is Nik." With that, Klaus leaves to find Nirvana hoping that she hasn't done anything else drastic on accident.