Intro and Nirvana's Bio

Hello fellow Originals fans, I have wanted to do a fanfiction like this for a long time. This story will feature all the Mikaelson siblings (Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn and Freya) and most of the characters from the show (Divina, Hayley, Cami, Josh, Marcel ex.) as well as my own OCs and probably one or two OCs of my friend as well since she loves the show too. It will be rated mature as there will be mature topics discussed as well as some swearing here and there and will also be filled with a mix or romance, drama and some humor as well. I may also include the characters from The Vampire Diaries as well to some extent because I would like Nirvana to interact with them as well. But it will be once in a great while throughout the story.

I want it noted that the only characters I own are my own Ocs and any children they have. Also, Nirvana tends to sing a lot so I will probably have a few songs in here throughout. I will name the songs and the artists when the story is over. Also whenever Nirvana or someone else is singing a song along with her the words will be in italics. That will also be for when someone is talking to themselves, texting or calling someone.

Now with the intro out of the way how about I introduce you to my main Oc Nirvana (the pic up top represents what she looks like btw).

Full Name: Nirvana Vanessa Riddle
Nicknames: Niv or Vana (will be called these names by her siblings or her friends)
Gender: Female
Age: Nirvana is 1046 years old in vampire years (making her a year younger then Klaus) and she would have been 20 when she turned into a hybrid for the first time.
Species: Vampire-Werewolf Hybrid
Mother: Phoenix Kennett (Vampire) (Deceased, killed by vampire hunters)
Father: Azriel Riddle (Werewolf) (Deceased, killed while trying to protect Nirvana, her siblings and her mother from the same vampire hunters that killed her mother)
Siblings: Viktoria Riddle (sister, vampire), Bella Riddle (sister, werewolf), Bartholomew (brother, vampire) and Adian Riddle (brother, werewolf)
Nieces: Ivy Shade (Viktoria's daughter) and Ava Riddle (Bartholomew's daughter).
Nephew: Adam Shade (Viktoria's son)
Brother-In-Law: Tom Shade (Viktoria's husband)
Sister-In-Law: Holly Riddle (was originally Holly Stormshade before she married Bartholomew)
Friends: Niklaus Mikaelson (best friend), Rebekah Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson, Finn Mikaelson, Freya Mikaelson, Celia Dragonheart (alafata17's OC), Davina Claire, Hayley Marshell, Camille O'Connell, Jackson Kenner (who was also friends with her father) and Josh Rosza (the only one of Marcel's vampires that she actually is friends with).
Enemies: Marcel Gerard (ex boyfriend), most of his vampires and Mikael (because of her close friendship and eventual romantic feelings for Klaus).
Residence: New Orleans
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Skin Color: White
Height: 5'0
Clothing: She typically likes to wear gothic like clothing, particularly dresses and crop tops. She also usually wears black heels or black boots with her outfits.
Jewelry: She has a sapphire necklace that was given to her by her mother that she sometimes wears, a golden bracelet with diamonds that her father gave her as well as an emerald ring and sapphire necklace that Klaus gave her as a symbol of their friendship.
Scars: Even though she is a hybrid and can heal herself she will have a small scar on her right shoulder blade from a fight she is forced into with a couple of Marcel's vampires after she admits her true loyalty to Klaus after he leaves New Orleans when Mikael comes hunting for him and his siblings which drives them out of the city. When Nirvana refuses to fall under Marcel's rule, he forces his vampires to teach her a lesson about who the new King of New Orleans is, that is until Klaus returns.
Personality: Nirvana is a fairly shy person due to her past with both the death of her parents and having put too much trust in Marcel which will come back to bite her. However once she has someone's back she usually stays good friends with them. But she is also a bit short-tempered (especially when it comes to Marcel), aggressive (she gets that from her father since he was an alpha werewolf), manipulative and competitive (she gets that from her mother) as well as a bit bitter and cold when it comes to interacting with most humans (gets that from her father a little but also because of her past with humans too). On the bright side though she tends to be very loyal to her siblings and friends, trustworthy, cunning, clever, resourceful, creative, brave, clear-minded, respectful, caring and kindhearted.
Favorite Pass Time: Her favorite things to do in her pass time are writing her own fanfics, listening to music, hanging out with Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah, Kol, Freya, Finn, Celia, Davina, Cami and Hayley at their place as well as Jackson and Josh as well. She also enjoys taking walks with her siblings, nieces and nephew as well as gossiping with Rebekah, Freya, Celia, Davina, Cami, Hayley, Viktoria, Bella, Ivy and Ava.
Favorite Music Genres: Nirvana prefers to listen to Country, Rock, Rap and a little bit of Pop as well.
Favorite Artists: Luke Bryan, Jason Alden, Blake Shelton, Eminem, Fall Out Boy, Chris Brown, Imagine Dragons, DJ Khaeld, Drake, NF and Three Days Grace.
Favorite Songs: God's Country by Luke Bryan, Crazy Town by Jason Alden, Centuries by Fall Out Boy, What Makes You Country by Luke Bryan and Intro III by NF.
Fears: She is fairly nervous and skittish when it comes to meeting new people until she gets to know them. She is also deathly afraid of Vampire Hunters (ex, Alaric and Mikael) because of her tragic history with them.
Backstory: Nirvana has always been close friends with Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn and Freya since she was young since she and her siblings often played with them while Esther and Phoenix would talk. When Nirvana was 14, Viktoria was 20, Bella was 12, Bartholomew was 21 and Aidan was 13 a vampire hunter came to their parents house set on killing their mother and them as well. In the process however, the hunter also killed their father who tried desperately to defend Phoenix, Nirvana, Viktoria, Bella, Bartholomew and Aidan. Nirvana actually witnessed her mother get staked when the Hunter attempted to try and kill her only for Phoenix to intervene and sacrifice herself for her. That vision still haunts Nirvana to this day even though she won't openly admit it.