Keeping Secrets

A/n: This chapter starts years after the prologue and also years after Klaus, Rebekah, Kol, Elijah and Finn are forced to leave New Orleans and is set it starts a month before the events of The Originals start for time-sake and will slowly head into the time period of the first episode.

    Years later, Nirvana is in the bayou in New Orleans with her sired vampires Blake, Chloe, Christian, Holly, Vanessa, Juliet, Ivory, Vanity, Lullaby, Krista, Lauden, Maxwell, Khalid, Drake, Brendan, Severn, Griffin, Hendrik, Thorn, Nathan, Heskel, Alexander, Xavier, Justin, Abel, Saber, Sin, Spike, Tallon, Dommik, Spencer, Lucinda, Chasity, Austria, Joliette, Petra, Kala, Kafara, Partherena, Neferata and Evangeline as well as The Star Keepers pack which she is now the alpha female of and consists of eleven female werewolves which are Jessica, Nora, Taylor, Violet, Kathleen, Valeria, Katie, Maybelle, Willow, Harley and Tuska, ten male werewolves who are Jacob, Rocky, Leo, Ben, Thomas, Jason, Hamil, Connor, Caesar, Arcadio and Theo and also contains seven children as well, Adam, Andrew, Hazel, Heather, Luna, Nikki and Nina to talk to them about something very important. It has been quite a few years since The Originals left New Orleans and Nirvana has secretly been loyal to them this whole time which is a problem seeing that her boyfriend Marcel Gerard (she was sort of forced into a relationship with him after Rebekah left him because Marcel was interested in her because of her hybrid abilities) has now taken over New Orleans vampires and has ordered his loyal vampires to do horrible things to those that still remain loyal to The Original family. Because of that Nirvana has kept quite about her secret loyalty, particularly her loyalty to Klaus and has only really told her friend Celia Dragonheart, a werecoyote about it until now since she knows her pack and her vampire sires would never betray her to Marcel but she also knows she needs to tell them incase things go wrong and Marcel finds out about where her true loyalties lie. So she says as she calls her wolves and her vampires together "Star Keepers and my loyal Vampire Sires, I need all of you to gather around me for some very important news." The moment she states this, her wolves and vampires immediately turn their attention to her and gather around her as she has asked before she starts the meeting "As you all know my boyfriend Marcel has been ordering his loyal vampires to do horrible things to those that wish to stand against him or who are still loyal to the Mikaelson family even though they haven't been around for years now." At that all her wolves and vampire nod to her in agreement especially her vampire sires who have seen first hand what she's talking about as they have seen their friends and sometimes in extreme cases family members either be severely beaten and tortured or even worse killed right in front of them for pleading their allegiance to Klaus and his siblings openly. After they all respond she continues and says "I have a secret confession to make but you must all promise me that you won't tell anyone loyal to Marcel about it. Otherwise my fate and most likely the fate of all of you will be at stake." Then Christian, one of Nirvana's most loyal vampire sires speaks up and says for the rest of her sired vampires "go ahead Lady Nirvana (this is what Christian calls her as a sign of respect to her as his sire), you can certainly trust us. You know we will never betray you." Then Nora speaks up for the pack "you know we will always have your back as well, just like our ancestors did for your father." With that Nirvana says "what if I told all of you that this whole time I've secretly been supporting the Originals since they left, particularly Klaus who is my best friend out of them all? Would you all still stand with me?" Only for Chloe to answer her back this time "of course we will Nirvana, not only are we your sires or your packmates for your wolves sake but we are also your friends. We would never abandon you especially with the jackass that Marcel is, hell I watched him order my mother and little sister killed because they both remained loyal to the Mikaelson's and I'd love to see him suffer for not only that but also for the way he's been treating you, never giving you freedom unless he knows where your going, who your friends are and even controls how much you are allowed to feed. I speak for myself and the rest of the vampires as well as the werewolves here that we will stand by your side no matter what because we believe in you." Making Nirvana smile before she states "That is all I ask of you, although I also have very important missions for some of you." Then her sires and wolves listen as she says "Chloe, Christian, Blake, Holly, Vanessa, Juliet, Khalid, Drake and Justin, I need you nine vampires to take turns guarding me, especially at night when I'm in my room with no means of really defending myself. Especially if Marcel finds out about my loyalty to Klaus because if he does find out it's game over, not just for me but more then likely almost all if not all of you as well. Nora, Taylor, Violet, Kathleen, Jacob, Rocky, Leo and Ben, I would like you eight to try and do whatever you can to kill as many of Marcel's loyal vampires as you can because the moment Marcel realizes that I'm hiding something from him he will set them on me until I confess what I've told you all here tonight. The only one of Marcel's vampires you are not permitted to kill in anyway is Josh Rosza since he is a good friend of mine." Taylor then states as she and the other werewolves tasked with this mission bow their heads in respect and in agreement "We will not fail you Nirvana, if any of Marcel's vampires are in our range we will target them with extreme prejudice. None of us want to see you get hurt especially since we don't want to be on the receiving end of Klaus's wrath should something happen to you given how close you two were before he and the rest of his siblings were chased out of town by Mikael." Nirvana then answers "Good, now while we are here, is there anyone else that has other news that you would like to share?" Then Maybelle speaks up and says "I do Nirvana." Nirvana then gestures for Maybelle to stand next to her so she can make her announcement which Maybelle cheerfully obliges before she says "Connor and I are expecting, we are about three months along now." Making Nirvana say happy for her fellow werewolf "that is certainly wonderful news May, congratulations to you both."