The moment.

this is it.

This is the moment EVERYONE has been peer pressuring me into and fucking Author has been telling me to.

Under sighed and held up a fake ask, one by Art, and smiled

*Hey Goopy! I dare you to wear a pink dress in front of everyone with one of your famous wigs!*

Under let out a shaky breath and stood on the balcony of the second story, overlooking the rest of the group, who were talking.

"Yo Night!"

The said skeleton looked over and raised an eyebrow.

"I would show this to everyone but I don't feel like embarrassing you more!"

Nightmare's eye widened and he teleported beside Under, stealing the 'ask' away from her.

"Why...?"

"What's going on?!" Cross yelled from downstairs.

"JUST A DARE!"

"This'll be fun!"

"Yep! Come on Night!"

"Do you even have it?"

"Yep. In my room."

"Why?"

"Don't ask. It was for Halloween."

"Why-"

"Didn't I say don't ask?"

Under opened the door to her room and stepped in, Nightmare entering also.

"Because I need good... well... stuff, for the askers, I'm going to send you on a hunt."

"What if I don't?"

"Besides the dress and wig, you'll find something that will surely make you... well... as happy as you could be."

Nightmare raised an eyebrow as Under handed him a card shaped like a paint splotch.

"Once you get everything, come back to me."

Nightmare read it and looked at Under curiously.

"Don't ask."

Go to the downstairs kitchen and get the next one from the sunshine*

Nightmare groaned and left the room, putting the first card in his pocket and walking down the stairs.

"Dream! You have something for me!"

Dream turned around and giggled, handing Nightmare another card shaped like a sun.

Go to the roof. My brother will give you the next one.

Immediately, Nightmare thought of Under's REAL brother, but then Cross entered his mind.

He teleported to the roof, where Cross was sitting on a lawn chair with a X-shaped card taped to his forehead.

Nightmare took it.

Cross giggled.

Go to the upstairs bathroom with the hole on the side. Mr. Eatstomuch will give it to you.

"God fucking damnit-"

Nightmare teleported to the bathroom, where indeed, there was a hole inside. 

He knocked.

Horror opened the door and smirked, handing Nightmare yet ANOTHER card with what looked like a bloodstain design.