...

Ink and Blue: Yeah

Ink and Blue: Yeah...

Sun: Probably my sword for hurting my friend (Unnnddeeerrr) and probably 1/10.

20: 2/10 and I wouldn't kill you.

Paint: I don't care.

Meme Squad: 0/10 - no.

Dust: Probably a knife to the head and eh... 3/10. You're annoying slightly.

Horror: Head dog! 2/10.

Killer: I don't exactly know and knives.

Nightmare: 9/10. My tentacles to every single painful spot on your body, making you scream but you CAN'T DIE.

Error: Strings. I don't hate you, you're just a glitch...

...

Error: Wow Under didn't correct me.

Cross: I haven't seen her in a while. Oh and uh... 3/10 cause you made Night mad and uh... I don't know I wouldn't kill you.

X: Where's Under? 

Moon: LET'S GO SEARCH!

Nightmare: She's fine. After the dares and shit.

Glitch: Well she is being asked a question soo...

Nightmare: After. The. Questions.

*What are your favorite holidays?*

Star Sanses, Error, Meme Squad, Cross: Christmas!

JR: Sun's/my holiday.

Nightmare: Us real bad guys don't celebrate-

Killer: Halloween.

Horror and Dust: Sammeee!

*Play the Knife Game*

Dream: I'm sorry, we can't-

*Bad Guys playing the knife game*

Dream: most of us aren't doing that.

---

Dream: Okay JR and Meme Squad search the left area and the rest of us'll search the other side!

*everyone leaves to go search for Under*

Sun: *carrying a camera* So Under has been missing the entire day, and I have no idea why. Us people are going to actually search for her, and hopefully see if she's alright.

Moon: You sound like one of those weird vloggers.

Sun: Technically I am vlogging idiot.

20: This'll be fun.

Sun: Check those doors...

---

they were all standing in the living room in front of a very serious-looking Under, who looked like she'd been through hell.

The bags under her eyes were bigger, and her eyes looked dead inside, with no light or happiness shown. She just had a long-sleeved shirt on and pants, not even bothering to put socks on.

*Under, are you okay?*

They were just staring at each other when Under responded with, "I'm fine. can I go now."

Sun and Dream shook their head as Cross kneeled in front of her, a worried look covering his usual emotionless stare.

"Under, are you okay? Really. They can spot lies."

Under looked dead into Nightmare's eyes and declared harshly, "I'm fine."

Dream frowned.

"Under..." Blue's soft voice was cut off.

"Can I go now or are you going to keep staring at me?"

Nightmare and Dream shared a look before nodding.

"She answered, I mean..."

"oh and I got another ask but I'm not going to show it to you so goodbye." Under just snapped, getting up and walking away, turning back and glaring at them all before turning around the corner.

They sat in silence before Nightmare sighed and walked after her.