Story-

So you know how I have a plot, right? 

I have a plan for this book, yes I know, I'm crazy.

So every other chapter, if I don't have extra asks and dares, Imma do kind of like an actual chapter!

1. Because UnderMare.

2. Because I'm that kind of author

3. I wanna see how many chapters I can reach XD I'm already at 37-

4. Just for the shits of it.

I'll put Story- or something along those lines to indicate this isn't a bunch of skeletons on crack and an actual deep-ish chapter.

If you read my other books (which most of you haven't. no offense) then you should know I do some pretty deep shit in them.

now, let's make me stop talking and get to the Dreamscape!

---

Dream and Nightmare stood next to each other in the dreamscape, awkward tension in the air.

"How many dreams versus nightmares?" He asked, glancing around. The positive energy wasn't very good for his health at the moment.

"It's a little more than usual for my side, so you might want to add a few more randomly. About 7."

When it came to actually make the balance be, well, balanced, Dream took it almost as seriously as Nightmare did.

Nightmare looked around and shot the medium level happiness ones with his finger, making black bullet-like-things shoot out of them and hit the balls of light, immediately making them turn dark.

he felt the emotion level tilt slightly, and then there it was.

the balance.

"Who's going to keep track tonight?"

"Go to bed, Dream. I don't need sleep anyway with my absence of a SOUL."

(Okay so in my vision consuming all the apples would have crushed his soul if he had one, and his weird spirit-thing is trapped inside him 'cause of the negative shit. Dream has a soul cause... well, cannon shit.)

Dream sighed and opened his golden portal, leaving the landscape.

Nightmare pulled the dark orbs to him and watched the nightmare unfold in each one.

There was a boy being haunted by weird animatronics, which made him nod in satisfaction. He'd been having that same nightmare all week long, well, besides earlier tonight.

The next one was another boy, running away from what looked like his drunk father. Nightmare smirked.

one... was...FnafFangirl? (sorry bud)

She was being cornered by her OC's, crimson and one of the angels yelling at her to stop being worthless while the blueberry of the group, Ghost, was glaring at her with hate that actually surprised the King of Negativity.

The other 3 didn't bother him, well, one was some guy jumping on fans, like, ceiling fans, while his legs got torn up, which cracked him up.

he reached for the last orb, opening it.

Immediately, he felt something off.

he stared into the barren landscape, seeing a small girl in the distance, a shredded cloak flowing in the distance.

It felt so familiar...

This was the one that was having the nightmare before Nightmare interjected.