3%

TW : SELFHARM
[ ; ]
annie was super worried for his favourite patient the doctor spoke to her and told her his back was getting worse he could barely walk at this point because of the pain he had.
annie when she was doing visiting the patients she rushed up a little bit because she wanted to see michael.
but as she got in the girl's, patient 1358, room annie just got sad, the girl was hurting herself with a knife, how she got a knife? when will never know.
the girl was bleeding furiously and she was passing out on her bed.
"no, no stay with me, DOCTOR! PLEASE A DOCTOR"
as she rushed to the girl and tried to stop the bleeding, as soon as the doctor and some other nurse came in annie went to wash her hands and walked out, she was somehow shocked, of course it was normal thing for a asylum but annie will never get used to see it in a young patient.
she experienced self harming herself when she was younger and still she wasn't completely out of it, now she was a nurse helping others but no one ever helped her, no one other than her mom but no help ever really helped.
after washing her hands annie turned around in the bathroom just too see patient 1286, her michael.
"m-mister you scared me, what are you doing here? you know the doctor don't allow patients to exit their room without a nurse!"
annie was kinda worried and mad about him, he wasn't supposed to be there, also he was in deep pain and this time his facial expression could tell that.
annie walked near him and grabbed michael by the waist with his arm around annie's neck.
they walked over michael's room and annie slowly helped michael to sit down to his bed.
"take of your shirt mister jackson, i need to put cream over your back"
michael actually didn't want to do it because he knew it would be painful but eventually he took his shirt off and annie crawled to the bed until she was sat behind him, his back was completely red, with spots everywhere and the skin was literally burning hot.
"mister, who's doing this to you?"
but michael didn't want to answer, and he didn't in fact but he let annie caress his back like if it was porcelain.

[ ; ]
annie spread the cream all over the man's back, when she was done she slowly but steadily walked her hands over michael's hair, caressing his precious curls and head, michael was relaxing at the touch, annie noticed that and kept on massaging him, no one ever did this to you, right michael? she thought.
after a few minutes in silence weirdly enough michael decided to broke the silence.
"yes"
annie was beyond shocked, he was speaking.
and he had the most angelic voice she ever heard of.
i want to hear you speak all my life. she thought.
"yes what, mister?"
annie was now curios of hearing his voice once again, to hear him speak, to understand him more
she wanted to be closer to that patient, and not event she could understand why.
"yes that no one ever did that to me, miss"
annie was taken back from his words, how did you read my mind? after she was in the asylum for some times she must been gotten crazy as well.
she thought.
but instead of asking more she stood up and helped michael to sit in the wheelchair to take him to the nursing room, he needed to be threaded for his back.
once they were in the nursing room, michael sat with effort on the chair in the middle of the room, annie took some medications and disinfectant, she walked again near the chair and made michael took off his shirt, as she helped him she couldn't help but loved his sweet looking skin she was everyday more attracted by him. and it was wrong.
"okay i'll apply the disinfectant now, it will burn a little bit, stay still if you can"
so she did, as she applied a little cotton ball with disinfectant on michael twitched his back a little bit,
oh damn it's burning like hell, he thought.
once annie finished up the back she decided to apply cream all over michael's upper body, starting with the back to then pass by the neck, arms and lastly the chest, annie felt michael tensing up under her hands as she started massaging his heart area, she could feel the heartbeat under her palm, she smiled and looked up to michael's eyes, he had closed them almost like if he was enjoying that whole massaging session.
"mister, you look absolutely gorgeous"
annie just couldn't contain herself anymore, she felt the need of telling him that, and as she said those words michele's eyes opened up, wide, and he looked down at her.
"you can call me michael, miss"
that was the drop that made the vase overflow, she felt michael tensing up again as she leaned towards his face, and after a short glance competition annie closed the gap between them, kissing michael.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  a.n  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
i have so many ideas for this story but so little time
and so i'm rushing everything, hope you like it anyway
most of my stories are messed up, lmao.