at the park

At The Park...

you are reading the magazine on the bench at the park..it is infront of a lake...

___::so,woww..in edmond has a celebrity lives here....i'm gonna meet and greet with him...

a guy::why not?

you got a shocked when a guy is talking to you......you turned around and saw a cute guy behind you...

___;::you look familiar...oh...i know..i saw you in the magazine just now...

you got a shocked again...

____:::are you a celebrity....

___::wait...umm.well you are Greyson Michael Chance ,right??

greyson:::well now you know me....where dou you live??

___::so..just sit beside me...or you want to standing there?oh..by the way my house there..the big white house...

greyson:::oh..we are neighbour....nice to meet you...do you new here...

___::of course greyson...

greyson:::oh just call me Grey or dear....

____::wait what did you say just now....

grey::oh...nothing..and what is your name(greys is staring at your eyes)

____::oh...my name is ____...grey..where are you?are you here?with me?

grey: i'm always beside you...

___::what...are you serious???<you are clapping your hand infront of grey's face>

grey::what's happening.....

___::what do you mean by 'I'm always beside you'?

grey:::no,,,i'm just remember about my girlfriend...

____ POV

hah?he already has a girlfriend...i think i have a crush with him...oh my god what are you thinking ___???be patient...don't lose hope...there is alot of cute guy out there...

grey:::well..___?do you have a boyfriend..

___:::no..i'm available...

GREYSON POV

yeyy..she doesn't have boyfriend yet...mmmwait..do i like her?kinda..she is so pretty...she is nice tha n lauren...

___::can i ask you a question?

grey::sure anything you want..

___:::who is your girlfriend??

grey:::my girlfriend is lauren...i love her very much...

___:::my heart broke into pieces...

grey::what??are you jealous....

___:::no!!of course not!!!!

 grey::you know..you are cute too....but lauren is the cutest in the world...

___::can i meet her???i wanna see if she is the cutest in the world!!!

grey:::oh..sorry for making your heart broke into pieces again...

 All::<laugh>