meet new friend.....

____ pov

so this is my new school....i will find some new friends too....the school is quite big .....while im walking at the school hall...there is a guy being bullied....so...i go to them and just watch...what do you think i'll do?im just a girl...i dont want to get in trouble like them....there are like a bunch of people watching them...why is all the boys just watch and laugh....i feel so angry and try to ........

_____:: hey you!!why cant you just left him and do something else??!!!!

thebully ::: woah!!!its look like there's a girl who wants to save a nerdy....

_____::well...he's not a nerdy...he is  just a simple boy..why cant you just live him alone,you maron??!!

the bully::did you call me maron just now?? cuz i guess so...you are so brave little girl...just wait and see!!

then all the bullies walk away..._____see that the guy who's just got bullied felt relieved....

the bullied guy::thanks a lot....i am so lucky to have you hear...waoh....that was so close......

______::nah.....no need to thanked me...im just do the right think...but i feel worry cuz he said 'you'll wait and see'...but i dont care...nevermind.....

the bullied guy::welll...whats your name???my name is Ian...

____::my name is ____....why are you so afraid to fight back with them?

ian::i dont know...im just too afraid because they are more perfect than me...they are tall,handsome,popular...and they have everything..they just clap their hands and alot of girls  come to them....

_____:::what!!!thats are  nonsense....dude,,you must hear the song NEVER SAY NEVER by justin bieber and  jaden smith....did you watch KARATE KID ??

ian ::: what song and movie is that?

____::why are you so lame...the song was so great...the movie was too....

____ POV >>>

why is this so lame??i never see this type of guy except in some movies i've watched....now i know that feelings when you want to punch a guy in front of you but you cant do it....ughh!!!

what do you think about this chapter??i  know its kinda boring but i  hope you guys love it....i enjoy writing this story actually..but i am too busy....i am so done with school....