Chapter 15

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

---A year later since the last chapter---

Lincoln is meditating when he suddenly finds himself in a dark room with glowing lights in the distance. He is confused and asks "What is that?"

A blue ball flies to Lincoln and begins to shine more brightly. The blue ball begins to deform and takes the form of Master Plo Koon, it is transparent and glows blue.

Lincoln kneels out of respect and says "Master Plo Koon." Plo Koon looks at Lincoln and says "Rise my Padawan." Lincoln slowly gets up and looks at his master. He asks "What happened to you?" Plo Koon replies with pain in his voice, "Lincoln, I haven't been alive for a long time."

Lincoln's eyes widen in shock and he says in horror "What ?!" Plo Koon puts a hand on his shoulder and says "Calm down Lincoln. I know you wanted to meet me for a long time, just that you know, I've always been with you even when you haven't seen me, we're all connected with the force."

Lincoln nods and says with a smile, "Yes, Master Plo Koon." Plo Koon puts one of his hands on his chin and says "There is another reason why I wanted to talk to you." Lincoln turns his head slightly to the side and asks, "What's the reason?"

Plo Koon says with a proud tone in his voice "Lincoln, you have been through many difficult tasks for many years, you have learned a lot about the Force in a very short time. It is time that you are rewarded for it." Lincoln's eyes widen as Plo Koon activates his lightsaber and puts it on Lincoln's shoulders, he says, "Lincoln I hereby raise you to the rank of a Jedi Knight."

Lincoln bows to Plo Koon and says, "Thank you, Master Plo Koon." Plo Koon puts his hand on Lincoln's shoulder and says "I'm proud of you, Lincoln." Suddenly the two feel something dark and it comes closer. Plo Koon looks at Lincoln and says "Lincoln your biggest fight is approaching, something dark is approaching your planet." Lincoln nods and says, "I know what it is, it's the empire. I have to go master." Plo Koon nods and says "I wish you all the best Lincoln."

Lincoln opens his eyes again and finds himself back in the warehouse. It doesn't take long before he hears the voice of Ahsoka, who quickly runs into the warehouse "Lincoln! The Empire!" Lincoln hugs Ahsoka and says "I know they are coming." Ahsoka shakes her head and says "They are not coming, they are already there!" Ahsoka points to the door and in the sky they can see a huge spaceship.

" Ahsoka shakes her head and says "They are not coming, they are already there!" Ahsoka points to the door and in the sky they can see a huge spaceship

Lincoln looks at the ship and says "A star destroyer." Ahsoka looks at Lincoln and says "I don't understand why the empire is here." Lincoln says "Neither do I, but we have to take care of them." Ahsoka nods and says "Right."

---Meanwhile on the star destroyer---

On the bridge of the Star Destroyer, an officer stands, turns to a few stormtroopers and says "Get a shuttle ready and pick up the new Inquisitor." The stormtroopers salute and say "Yes sir!" You disappear and the officer sighs and shakes his head, he says, "They're sending an entire star destroyer to pick up a small child. It's not like something could harm us here."