Chapter 11

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Lincoln stares at the warehouse ceiling as he lies in a hammock. He has his hands behind his head and is lost in thought. BB8 approaches the hammock and beeps at Lincoln. This brings Lincoln out of his mind and looks at BB8, he asks, "What is it, BB8?"

BB8 beeps again at Lincoln, who sighs and says, "What I'm thinking about? I'm thinking of telling my mother and Lily what all happened, the Jedi way, the force and everything else." BB8 beeps and Lincoln says, "That's what you're saying because you think that's going to make trouble for you." BB8 nods and Lincoln says, "My mother and Lily do not really have anything to do with you, and I doubt they'll tell everyone about you."

Lincoln sits up and says, "I mean, we did not really hide you." BB8 beeps angrily and Lincoln rolls his eyes and asks, "What do you want for you to agree?" BB8 beeps and Lincoln asks "An oil bath?" BB8 nods and Lincoln says "Deal." He reaches out with his hand and a small hand comes from BB8 and shakes Lincoln hand.

---Timeskip---

It's morning when Lincoln stands in the hall and calls up, "Mom, Lilly, could you come down, please?" Rita's voice sounds from the stairs "Of course, sweetie." Lilly also says "I'll be right there."

It does not take long until the two are down and Rita asks, "What is wrong Lincoln?" Lincoln nervously scratches his neck and says, "I'd like to show you something." Rita asks, "Is something wrong?" Lincoln shakes his head and says "No, but it's important."

Lily asks, "What's so important, big brother." Lincoln points to a ladder that is about two meters high and says, "Lily could you climb up there, please?" Lily nods and starts climbing the ladder, but Rita gets nervous, she asks, "Lincoln, what are you doing?"

Lincoln says, "Mom, do not be afraid, trust me, please." Rita looks at the floor and sees that the floor is full of soft mattresses, she sighs with relief and says "Okay Lincoln." She thinks to herself that Lincoln would never do anything to harm Lily.

Lincoln looks at Lily and says "Okay Lily, you have to trust me now." Lily nods and says, "I trust you." Lincoln nods and says "Okay Lily, jump!" Rita's eyes widen and she screams "WHAT!" But it was too late because Lily jumped already.

Rita yells "NO!" But she stops when she sees that Lily is not falling, she is floating. Rita looks with surprise at her daughter and asks "How is that possible?" Lily looks at her and has a big grin on her face, she says, "I'm flying Mommy!"

Rita looks at her son and sees that he has stretched out his hand and seems to concentrate. He closes his eyes and Lily starts to float to Rita. Rita takes Lily in her arms and looks at her son with astonishment. Lincoln opens his eyes again and looks at his mother and Lily, the two look at him with astonishment, Rita asks "Lincoln what was that?" Lincoln says "The force."

The next few hours, Lincoln told his mother and Lily about what had happened in the last three years, saying the two were surprised, would be an understatement. Lincoln says, "So I told you everything." Lily smiles broadly and asks, "Can you teach me that Lincoln?" Lincoln chuckles and strokes Lily's head, saying, "Yeah, but only if Mom allows it." The two look at Rita who has a smile on her face. She says, "Lincoln, I'm glad you finally found a way, I'm proud that you're so grown up, and I allow you to teach Lily, but no lightsaber until she's older." Both salute and say "Yes ma'am!"

To be continued.