Chapter 12

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Lincoln is standing in front of his little sister Lily, who is sitting on a pillow with her legs crossed. She has her eyes closed and Lincoln says "Take care of your breathing Lily, you have to breathe evenly." Lily breathes in and out, this process continues for a few minutes until Lincoln says, "And the half-hour is over."

Lily opens her eyes, gets up and asks, "How was I?" Lincoln strokes her head and says "Very good for starters." Lily smiles and is happy that she made it well. Lincoln lays a hand on her back and says, "Let's go and get some food." Lily's stomach growls in approval and the two laugh.

But before the two can go upstairs, a female voice says "Lincoln?" Lincoln turns around and sees Ahsoka standing there, he asks "Ahsoka, how did you get in?" Ahsoka points her thumb at the door and says, "BB8 let me in."

Lincoln nods in understanding and asks "Can I help you somehow?" Ahsoka nods and asks, "Would you come over for dinner tonight?" Lincoln turns slightly red and says "Gladly." Ahsoka smiles gives him a note and says "This is my address, see you tonight." Lincoln nods and says "Yeah, see you tonight."

Lily looks at her brother and says "Lincoln has a date." Lincoln smiles and says "I would not call it a date, but a good start."

---Meanwhile in the Loud House---

Luna sits frustrated on her bed, she looks at a bill, this bill is from the repair of her car and the repair was not cheap, she says "How am I supposed to pay that?" Her stomach growls and she says, "I'll get something to eat first." Just as she leaves her room, she sees the old room of her brother.

She gets an idea and says to herself "Maybe there is still something of value there." She goes to the room and her hunger seems like forgotten. She opens the door and sees the old room of her brother, who was converted back to the closet. The bed was sold and his things that were not sold were stored in plastic containers.

She looks through the containers, but finds nothing valuable anymore, old clothes, old exercise books, things like that. She sighs frustrated and angry, she turns with rage on the floor and suddenly a floorboard loosens. She says "Damn it." She wants to put the floorboard back so nobody notices, but she notices something under the floorboards.

She takes the object and sees that it is a book, she looks at the title and sees that it is the diary of Lincoln. She grins and says, "Let's take a look at what he wrote." Just as she opens the book, she sees an envelope in the book. She looks at the letter and sees that it is addressed to her and her sisters.

She thinks that it can not hurt to look at this, opens the letter and begins to read it.

Letter: To my dear wonderful sisters I know we have our good and bad times we had together. I just wanted to let you all know that I still love and cared for all of you so much. I hope someday all of you will understand. All of you were not just my sisters but my best friends. I love all of you girls very much. From your brother Lincoln Albert loud.

Tears begin to run down her face, but she hears sobbing behind her, she turns around and sees her remaining sisters, all crying because they've heard what's in the letter, minus Lynn who is not crying.

Lori says, "Oh god, what did we do?" Luan says, "We treated our brother like dirt." Lynn asks, "So what?" Leni tells Lynn "Lynn, he's our brother." Lynn says "He's bad luck." Leni shakes her head and says, "Even if that's the case, the family stays together and we threw him away like garbage." Lori says, "We have to apologize." Lynn rolls her eyes and says, "Do whatever you want, I will not go there."

To be continued.