Forth dropped kids with Beam and went to park his car, Beam arrived with kids, "excuse me sir, kids are not allowed inside until they get a clearances, you can leave them in the waiting area," a nurse said to Beam who stopped them in the entrance of the second floor, he sighed and messaged Forth and head to the waiting area.

"Papa, why are we here? Are you sick?" Singto asked Beam while taking his seat in the chair in a waiting room, "hmm..no singto it's ...uncle Nick and John... they are sick so we came to see them" Beam replied to him.

"pappa and daddy are sick..hiks...I want to go to them" Ice started to tear up after hearing Beam words. "hey..shhh...no worries....both mommy and daddy already took their injection so they will be ok..if you wait for some time without crying I will take you to them, ok?"

Ice nodded his head while singto wiped his tears using his handkerchief, Beam waited near the door for Forth, "Forth!! Over here"

"What makes you so long?" Beam questioned Forth, but Forth didn't answer him as he was in his thoughts, Beam tapped his shoulders to make him answer, Forth snap out to reality and told, "I saw him"Beam furrowed in confusion.

"I saw Arthit! I saw him by the reception, he didn't notIce me as he was busy talking with someone" Forth explained Beam whose face changed instantly, when he was about to leave, Forth stopped him, "don't create a scene in the hospital Beam, we are here for uncle john, moreover, did you forget that kong is here, trust me he will not like it if you fight with Arthit"

Beam clenched his fist to control himself, "I too don't want to alert kids that their real daddy is here, then be with kids, I will head upstairs to check on them". Forth nodded his head. Krist who came to ask for water heard everything.

He moved out when Forth was busy watching Beam going out, he heads near to the reception area and searched for his real daddy, of course both Krist and Oon saw Arthit photo through uncle Nick without his mommy knowledge.

~~~~(reception area)

Krist saw Arthit who is still busy talking with someone, 'his skin is like me and Oon, shall I go and talk to daddy, No!! He is not my daddy He made my mom cry, I should punish him! But how?' Krist plotted in his head for few minutes before notice the drinks in Arthit hand, he smiled mischievously.

"Thank you doctor for sharing this, I will inform dad, bye" Arthit said as he waied, when he was about to move, someone bumped him from behind, making him drop his juice on the floor, "what the fuck?" He cursed while turning back to see the culprit who pushed him.

Arthit saw Krist who suddenly started to cry, "awww...sorry uncle...hiks...I am sorry ...don't scold me anymore....aww", Krist cries got everyone attention, duty Nurse and other people gathered around them, "shhh...dear don't cry...sir I will buy you another juice, please don't scold him"

Arthit got shocked by the curse words, 'what is this? When did I scold him, I just cursed myself', "dear...stop crying...I told uncle..he will not scold you anymore..", the reception nurse comforted krist by hugging him.

"Really? He will not scold or beat me right?...hiks...then will he say sorry to me for scolding", krist asked the nurse still in tears, "of course child, he will say sorry for making you upset" a nurse assured krist while eyeing Arthit.

Arthit don't know how to make them understand that he didn't do anything to this cunning child, "sir, would you apologise to the kid for scaring him with your harsh words", someone from the crowd voice out.

'Me? Harsh? Vow...how could they say this after seeing my pretty face...', Arthit thought in his mind and at last without a choice, he said sorry to him, "uncle ..you should bend on your knees while saying sorry", krist remarked innocently.