Todd shook his head with a sad smile, "Anu is not talking with me after she heard your story from me last night, I don't know how to make her talk"

Arthit rubbed his neck in tirednes, he badly want his bed but he can't, first he need to talk with Anu, so he asked Todd, Todd replied that Anu went out before an hour to the  cafe which located next street.

Arthit went to the cafe and spotted Anu who is taking her coffee with cake, he went and sit opposite to her, "why are you taking coffee? When you can't even stand it's smell?" Arthit asked her

She chuckled and replied, "I have to, who knows tomorrow I may end up with someone who I don't like"

Arthit shook his head in disbelief, he knows how Anu parents are trying to tie her with their business partner's son.

"Anu! Pour your thoughts! dont hold it, I know you heard about me from todd", Arthit said to her straightly,

"Why arthit? Why didn't you tell me about your past before?" Anu asked showing her disappointment.

"Anu, I came to london to forget about my past not to remember by telling others, I don't want anyone pity or sympathy, moreover, I didn't told todd in my right mind, it was my drunk mouth", Arthit said to her as a matter of fact.

"Are you still loving that guy? But you already broke up with him right! He leave you right? Didn't he act like he didn't cared about you?Will you never give me a true chance?" Anu asked with hope.

"Anu, you have to understand this, 'kong didn't walk away from me', he just allow me to leave him for my own good, i neither broke up with him nor asked him to wait for me that time, I just told him rudely that I want to leave"

"All he did was allow me to go, he begged at me Anu, yet, I chosen to leave him like a heartless person, all I want that time was to free from my pain that I didn't see his pain, he told me he will wait for me until I came to him, I never stopped loving him Anu, everyone was angry with me for not calling them once in a while, but I didn't have guts to do that, I was scared what if that call make me longing for them, what if my guilty feeling came again, I was scared for many unsaid and alien things"

"I don't know why kong acted like that yesterday, but he is still loving me, I saw the love in his eyes even it last for a moment , I am an idiotic jerk who ran away by saying its for my good, last night I realized, 'how much I missed my old times with my family and kong'"

"I should have stayed with my parents and make them happy for my wrong doings, I should have punished my dad for his cold shoulders, I should have been with kong and allow him to love me lot but at the end all I did was ran away as my coward mind suggested"

"Now that I am back, I will not repeat it again. I am gonna make up for the hurt I gave to my loved ones, so Anu... please forget about me, go on dates, I am sure you will meet your Mr.right, and thanks for hearing me out"

Anu tears started flowing, she asked one last time, "at least will you finish our fake date p?"

Arthit moved to the seat which is next to her, he hugged her arms and said, "I am sorry Anu, I am really sorry, I already did many sin, I don't want to add anymore, let's enjoy the remaining days as friends"

Anu nodded her head, she cried some more in his arms.

After parking his car, kong entered the shop, he ordered strawberry and chocolate cakes without any walnuts because ice is allergic to walnuts, they asked kong to wait for 10 mins, so he ordered his iced coffee and glanced around for an empty seat.

Kong takes his seat and gave Arthit his cold eyes, he start to talk in his mind, 'what the hell? Why is she hugging him? wait! Is she crying?Is that why he is hugging her? Anyway, why is he still sitting next to her and not moving to the opposite seat? hoorayyyy he changed his seat!!! Glad he moved or I might have to drag him out! Oh gosh Shit!!! He saw me,'

After comforting her, Arthit takes his seat back and sit opposite to her, while adjusting his shirt which got wrinkled by Anu's tight hold, he glanced straight and watched kong with wide eyes who is sitting behind Anu watching him in anger.

Arthit screamed in his mind, 'shit! Shit!!!! This is it!, this is why kong gave that look last time too, he is Damm JEALOUS' I like it, I like it lot, he is still possessive over me, I feel like flying, it's been long since I saw him possessive let's play with my bedlion, after this I need a serious talk with him' Arthit yelled in his mind to himself before curving his lips wide.

Arthit smiled to kong from his seat without making Anu suspicious, along the way nodding his head for Anu words Arthit dragged the cake which is near to Anu to his side, taking a piece of cake with a spoon he fixed his eyes on kong with a mischievous smile he gulped the piece in one go and licks the spoon the same way kong did 5 years back in his kitchen to seduce him.

Kong choked on his drinks in shock, 'what the hell! Why is he seducing me rather than explaining things,' he smirked  towards Arthit with a mind voice of, 'Two can play,' he unbuttoned the first 2 buttons from his shirt.

He slide his shirt revealing his shoulders while sipping his iced coffee without taking his eyes from Arthit, kong moaned at the taste of his drink not minding the public.

Hearing the sound, Anu about to turn back, but Arthit stopped her by saying some silly reason, she nodded her head and continued her talk, kong smiled and stood from his place, he head to the restroom, Arthit  followed kong after a minute.

When Arthit went near the restroom door, he was pulled by kong inside before locking the door and pinned his man to the counter, Arthit smiled until his dimple popped out making kong heart go fast.

kong placed his hand on Arthit groin and rubbed the latter's junior, where his other hand at the edge of counter.

Arthit bite his lower lip to not moan shamelessly, now that the latter is lacking in action for years it didn't take a lot of effort for him to get salute before his lover's hand.

Kongpop came near Arthit who thought they gonna share a kiss which he desperately yearned for the past 5 years, but kong went close to his ears and said, "don't you think it's a SIN to ogle other person when your girlfriend is next to you?" biting Arthit ears kong pressed his palm hardly to Arthit lower part making the latter hiss.

"She is not..m..hmmm...my girlfriend kong,..hmm..stop that...let's talk...kiss me ..ah already..hmm ..dammit!"

Kongpop smiled and stopped his actions, he got what he wanted, but he will not give in  easily to his man, he want Arthit to beg at him for making him suffer alone.

After getting his breath regular, he take kong hand in his hold as a support to talk, but before Arthit start, his phone ringed, he growled and take that, "..what?!..when?..I will come mae..you wait there ....", "sorry kong dear, I have to go...it's very urgent..will come to your home once I fix this"

Arthit kissed kong forehead and run outside, dragging Anu with him he drive away from there, kong bought the cake and leaved the store, his phone ringed continously while he is on his way, kong rolled his eyes in irritation, he stopped his car and takes his phone, "pbea-'-....what?! ...i will go first p..don't worry...come with kids after breakfast".

******
Thanks for reading and voting.