1%

[ ; 1988 ]
michael jackson, 30 years old
he was interned in one of the last asylum of the city, michael was there because of his fragile mental health.
in that asylum worked many nurses and doctors, the nurse were all young girls just out of the university and women with much experience, while the doctors were pretty much all men.
michael never had interest in any of them, but sure the women had interest in him.
many of the nurses and lady doctors of the structure were absolutely gone for him, but how to blame them
michael was absolutely stunning, with some honey vanilla chocolate skin tone, big deep dark eyes and soft lips curved almost always in a bright smile.
he was beautiful but he never accepted compliments, he just wasn't that type of man.
the asylum had strict rules, first of which was :
DO NOT HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH A PATIENT
any of these women and girls ever tried to have a relationship with him but many have tried to flirt, he never flirted back though.
another rule was DO NOT RECIVE VISITS OUTSIDE THE VISITING HOURS
but michael never had that type of problem since no one ever visited him, he didn't had much of a family near him, they were all in another state.
and the most important rule was ALWAYS TAKE  MEDICATIONS / DRUGS
and so he did, he was never a rebellious patient, he actually always did what the doctors said.
he was an exemplar patient, until one day he met a nurse form a another ward and everything changed.

[ ; ]
annie was a young nurse of 26 years old, she was at his first job of her life and she was beyond excited to be working in asylum!
she actually worked for a few months in the most difficult ward of the structure, but a few weeks prior she was transferred to the more "less hard," ward.
that actually wasn't the right word, there was suicidal, depressed and fragile people but she was ready to change things up a bit.
annie was a beautiful african amercian young lady, she was from a big family with eight sisters and five brothers, all of them working in the medical fields.
the day she entered the structure she was absolutely hit by one specific patient, she knew it wasn't possible but he was just the most beautiful man she ever seen.
annie was in her first day of work in that ward and the first patient was a sucidal girl, she had to make the girl take her pills but the girl started crying and screaming and the doctor was called, eventually they
were able to give the girl her drugs.
the next patient was reading on the plate on the door, michael jackson, number 1286 annie read out loud.
"good morning mister jackson, your morning pills are here, you may take them now, please be careful"
annie was worried the patients would choke after once it happend to her in the other ward.
she watched michael taking his pills without sayings word, without a expression, he was just existing but it looked like he wasn't living, like he wasn't there.
once he took all of his pills annie smiled at him, she was completely devastated by his looks, he looked just too good.
anyway, when michael finished up annie walked to the door
"see you this afternoon mister jackson"
and she walked out closing the door behind her.
something was about to change in her life, but she didn't know that yet.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  a.n  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
this is work of fiction, therefore is FAKE.
this is in no way trying to disrespect or portray michael in any way.
this is all work of my little head.
do not disrespect him or his legacy in any way, please.
thank you and enjoy.