"Uh-- N-nothing" I managed to respond.

"Really? Nothing?" She eyed me suspiciously as if she never believed any of the words I just said.

"Y-yea... we just went to Eiffel Tower and then had a very late dinner in some resto around there and watched the sunrise. That's it" I responded trying to avoid her gaze.

Really, I'm blushing big time now remembering last night. How Lisa made me feel things- things I never felt before. How those big brown eyes stare at me whenever it meets mine. How she told me she like me. How I feel like I'm in cloud 9 whenever she tries to shoot her sweet flirty schemes on me.

Jisoos, Jen it's not like it's still you.

"Speaking, so you let her take you to Eiffel Tower? What was that suppose to mean?" She questioned. Ah, yea! She knows about it. How I always refuse whenever they ask me to go there.

"What? I just feel like I want to see Eiffel Tower last night so I let her" I said trying to sound like there's nothing in it at all.

"I know you, Jen. So tell me, do you like that hot shot?" Dara questioned me. Sitting beside me in the couch while eyeing me suspiciously.

"I-it's too early to tell. I just met her yesterday and it's not like she's courting me or something.... though, she confessed"

"Confessed what?"

"That she likes me?" My response only sounded more like a question that an actual statement.

"Okay. So that is it! Really Jen, I can see she really likes you. Starting when her eyes landed on you the moment you bumped to each other- girl, she' really into you" Dara responded.

"I don't even know her that well, yet"

"Why not spend more time with her? I mean, we're here until tomorrow night without anything to do"

I sighed deeply. I don't know what to do. She did not even messaged me after taking me back to hotel.

Just so, I feel my phone buzzed.

lalalalisa_m: I'm feeling alone and empty. Mind to fill up my empty space? Go out with me. I'm down right here in your hotel lobby.

I felt my heart raced to so much anticipation after seeing her message to me.

"Wow. She's fast. Let me guess, she's asking you out?" Dara questioned me. Probably she got the idea after seeing my reaction.

"And she's right down the lobby" I responded.

"Girl works really fast. Go, don't waste time" she said before leaving me as she heads back to her room.

I rushed back to my room and quickly took a shower and dress up.

Shit.

I actually don't know what to wear.

"Girl, you're not even going to Gala -I suppose. Just wear something you think will be at your comfort. She doesn't seem to care whatever you wear" Just then I noticed Dara peaking by the door of my room.

"Okayyyy..." I responded.
.
.
.

I rushed my way down the lobby. I haven't replied to her message yet. Not sure if she's still waiting.

The elevator is a bit busy now and a lot of people are trying to hitch which takes it longer to reach the ground floor. When I saw that we're just one floor away, I decided to step out and head to the nearest stairway.

To my shock, I saw her standing in the corner as if she's waiting for me. As if she knows I'm coming from here.

Looking so handsome.