Chapter17

I wake up again with a gasp and tears in my eyes. I'm so sick of this, I will never be able to sleep! And what a surprise I killed again Josh and the Banditos with that dagger. I can't take it! Since this dagger is here, I can't sleep!

I take the dagger and leave my tent, so fast that Jason wakes up. He follows me, but I run to the end of the cliff and throw the dagger as far as I can. I screamed as I accidently cut myself while throwing it. My knees give up and I fall to the ground sobbing.

Pathetic

Tyler: who's there?

Get up you look like a madman.

Tyler: Who's there?!

Don't you remember me? It's me your best friend

Tyler: No, go away

No not that fast, first you have to pick up that dagger and kill your best friend

Tyler: No

Come on it's not that hard. You did it 3 times

Tyler: No, no I'm not killing him!

PICK UP THAT DAGGER AND KILL HIM!

Tyler: NO!

Get up!

An unknows force lift me up to my feet. I hear footsteps running to me.

Josh: Tyler!?

Jenna: Tyler!?

Now get that dagger

Tyler: no

Stop crying and get that dagger!

I flinch when he screams and got the dagger that appeared before my feet

Now, was it so hard?

Josh: Tyler? What are you doing?

Tyler: Josh? Go away!

Josh: What? Why?

Tyler: Leave! Please.

Josh: Tyler, look at me, I'm not leaving until you tell me what is going on.

I turn around and see Josh and Jenna with torches.

Tyler: He wants me to kill you

Jenna: Who?

Tyler: Blurry, Josh, he's back.

Josh: Ty you're stronger than him, you know it!

No, you are pathetic and not even capable of killing someone let me do it!

Tyler: no, NO!

Josh and Jenna where surprised when my voice changed. Jenna decided to come to me and take the dagger, she walked one step after another.

Josh: Jenna!

Jenna: Shut it Josh, it's Tyler, Okay?

Josh: you don't understand

Jenna: I understand what's happening Josh!

Tyler: Get back! Now

Jenna: You're not going to hurt me

Tyler: Tyler's not here, who told you I'm not going to hurt you?

Jenna: He's here, he's always here. He's not pathetic, he's brave. He's not weak, he's not a monster.

Tyler: Tyler and I we are monsters

My hands are becoming black so is my neck and I saw everything in red, what is happening?

Jenna: he's not a monster

Tyler: He's a demon! A monster

She is two feet away from me. What are you doing get back! Run!

Jenna: You don't know Tyler. He's not a monster

Tyler: He killed Josh! 3 times!

Jenna: In a nightmare! And I'm sure it's because of you. He's not a demon, or a monster! He apologized even tough he did nothing wrong!

Tyler: Stop or I kill him

Blurry or I hold the dagger to my throat

Jenna: You're not going to kill him

Tyler: If you think so, why shouldn't I kill you both and starting with you?

No Jenna! Run! Blurryface I swear, don't you dare touch her!

Josh: Jenna come back!

Tyler: oh, now we are using or entire name

Jenna: I know it because Tyler would never kill me, you are stronger them him, Ty. You can fight him.

Tyler: SHUT UP! You will never see him again!

No! don't touch her! Give me my body back!

Tyler: Never

Give it back! Now! And don't touch her!

Tyler: no, no, no

While I was fighting against blurry Jenna saw the opportunity and got the dagger out of my hands. She throws it far away and comes back to me with a hug.

Tyler: Get away from m-Jenna?

My vision blurs and everything becomes back to normal my hands aren't black anymore so is my neck. I hold on to Jenna as if my life depends on it. My knees give up as always and I sink on the ground with Jenna, not letting her go. Josh comes to and so does the rest of the Bandito camp.