Chapter 3. The triplets

Jacqueline P.O.V.

We walk towards the den. It was very modern, black marble floors, creamy white walls, red fiery carpet, glass table, and an electrical chimney.

"So Diane how do you know Sarah?" I ask, sitting down on the porcelain leather couch. Jo sits next to me and Sarah sits on the opposite direction with Diane. "School, we have the same schedule" I smiled tilting my head "How did you guys meet?" Sarah blushes lightly and Diane speaks up "Well I was in the Janitors closet when Sarah here interrupted my make out session with the schools play boy" I laughed relaxing, she was straight so that was good.

"So why are you here?" Asks Jo. She shrugged "Science project" Then they started talking about pranks which I couldn't really relate. I was kinda of a good girl when I was in high school.

My mind wandered for a bit, and all I could think of was Sarah.

Her soft blond hair, sparkling blue eyes, soft pink lips, adorable nose, soft pale skin, and her amazing personality. How would it feel to have her in my arms every time I wake up, and every time I go to sleep.

Her smile that outshines the sun. Her laughter that sounds like the angels above. I sighed deeply, I need to get my mind of things.....

I played with my fingers "Wanna go swimming?" I blurt. They all looked at me and I blushed. "Okay"

I sighed in relief and ran towards my room (I used to sleep over a lot) and threw on a black two piece bikini. My mind started drifting away again, I wonder what Sarah is gonna wear? I bit my lip thinking about her and all the naughty things I could do to her in the pool.

Sarah moaning my name as I suck on her delicious soft skin, her legs wrapped around me as I grind on her.

I shake my head, hitting my head. Stop! Get those thoughts out of your mind! "Jacqueline baby!" My head snapped towards the voice, and screamed.

"Rose!?"

Standing in front of me stood a smirking, Rose Queen. She leaned on her left leg, cocking her head "You come all the way here and don't even pay a simple visit to my house?" I gulped "No?" She laughed and ran to me wrapping her arms around my neck "I missed you" she whispers. I giggled "I don't" She pouted.

"Am I interrupting something?"

We both flinched at the coldness of the voice. "Not at all" I replied letting go of Rose. "Yeah nothing" repeated Rose. Sarah glared at Rose "Well I'll be at the pool outside" I bit my lip "Okay see ya there" She leaves leaving me alone with Rose "So where are your sisters?" I ask.

Rose rolled her eyes. She gets really annoyed when someone mentions them, of course anyone would if they were always compared to their identical sisters. Yes you heard me right, their triplets. "In Jo's room" she said.

Suddenly I hear a high pitch scream followed by a thud. I giggled, Lily and Valerie strike one, Jo zero

"You going to join us?" I asked walking towards the doorway. She shrugged "Why not?" I smiled "Bikinis are in the left hand drawer"

She nodded and walked towards my oak wood dresser.

I wandered down the hallway until I was outside.

I quickly run towards the pool and jump in. Cold hits me as I sunk deep into the pool. I swam up breaking through the water. "JACQUELINE!" I turned around to see Sarah sitting down on a seat, soaking wet.

I laughed "How did that happen?" I said tapping my chin as if I was thinking. She glares at me playfully. I giggled and swam closer to her "Where's Diane?" I ask looking around. She shrugged "Inside getting ready"

"Oh"

I looked at Sarah up and down. Damm, she was wearing a blue bikini that not everyone can pull off. Suddenly I had an idea "Sarah come here I have something to tell you" She raised an eyebrow but came forward. "Bend down its a secret" She hesitated but bends down, "You are very easy to manipulate" I hummed lightly before tugging her forward. She shrieked and fell into the water. She gasps and glares at me, I just swam there laughing my ass off.

"Jacqui! Sarah!" A smile stretched in my face, I knew those voices anywhere! "Valerie! Lily!" I scream running out of the water like a little kid. They were both wearing the same bikinis only Valerie had a violet one and Lily had a white one.

They giggled as I wrapped my arms around both of them. "Gosh Jacqui you sure have grown up!" Valerie commented pulling away. I smiled cheekily at them "Can't say the same to y'all." Which is true they don't look different at all. They still had those baby blue eyes, pale skin, black wavy hair like Rose. Except Lily is a bit tanner since she likes the outdoors. They rolled their eyes "Have you seen Rose?" Lily asks.

"She was with me when you guys scared Jo" they giggled as I reminded them. Sarah finally got to us and hugged them separately, unlike me she didn't attack them. Of course she didn't cuz they practically see each other every week, they were cousins on their mother's side.

Jo, Diane and Rose suddenly came outside. Diane had a bright red bikini, Rose had a pink one exactly like her sisters and Jo had on a blue one."Hey girls" Jo greeted, glaring at Lily and Valerie. "This turned out to be a party hasn't it?" Mumbled Diane. My eyes widen as an idea ran through my head. "Party!?" Jo exclaimed, it seems she has the same idea. We smirk and run to the control panel. "Setting 1 or 2?" I asked glancing at them. All of their faces light up except Diane's her face was puzzled. "1!" They yelled. Me and Jo nodded and started pressing a bunch of buttons.

Time to get the party started!