𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Start from the beginning

I scrunch up my face. " Keem, shut up. Before I pop out with a new boo" I giggle.

He looks at me with a serious face. "Yea gone head then, ya "boo" gone pop out on the news. Focus on them books little one."

I cross my arm and sit back in my seat rolling my eyes at him.

_____________________

He pulls up to the studio and I go inside. I sit down in the lobby, and wait on Roddy. Hakeem walks in and gives handshakes to a couple of dudes and sits next to me. I check the time 

11:27 AM.

Just on time. I look up and see a brown skin, hazel eyed boy come out of his office. He looked so familiar. He came over our house a lot but I never payed attention to him really. We both stayed in our own lanes.

 We both stayed in our own lanes

He daps up Hakeem and they start talking bout wateva. "That's ya lil sis?" He asks looking at me up and down. "Yea. Keem replies. " She can gone head and come to my office so, we can start this interview." Roddy says. I stand up and he leads me to his office. He sits down at his desk and I sit down in front of him.

"Whats ya name and age?"

"Naomi Smith and i'm 18 years old."

"Why do you want this job?"  

"Honestly I want to make money so my brother could stop worrying about taking care of me. Also I want to start working because I'm planning on going to college and I wanna pay for the lil expenses and stuff."

He looks up at me. "Thats wassup. Why should I hire you?"

"Cause, I'm responsible and dedicated. I can also bring a lot of stuff to the table. I stay on my grind." 

He asks me a couple more questions then he asks me "Phone Number? So I can be able to keep in touch."

"301-583-5555"

"Aight ya interview done, I'll text if u got the job or not."

"KK"

I walk outside his office and see Hakeem outside chopping it up with some dudes. I walk out the studio and tell him "I'm ready to go."

"Ok, go wait in the car ill be there in a minute." he says back.

I walk to Hakeems car and hop in the passenger seat. I get on my phone and post a video of me on snapchat. Hakeem opens the door and gets into car. "How was ya lil interview?"

"It was fine."

"You hungry?"

"Yea, I want some Pasta House."

"Aight". 

He pulls off and drives to Pasta House.

__________________

After getting our food, Hakeem pulls up to the house. We walk in, and he goes to his room while I go to mine. I get out my plate of food and eat. When I was done eating, I watched some tv and took a nap. I awake to my phone buzzing. I look at the time 8:42 PM. I check my notification and see a text from Roddy.

Roddy👀

Roddy👀: You got the job. Be at the studio at 9:30 AM. 

Naomi: KK, Thx

I jump out of bed and run to Hakeems room. "I GOT THE JOB NIGGAAA!"

 "That's wassup. Tomorrow we gone go out to eat." He says rubbing his eyes.

"Ummm well I gotta work tomorrow. Can we go Sunday?"

"Aight. Lame ass." He chuckles. 

"You do it to me all the time when you got to go handle "buisness"."

 "Yea wateva. I'm finna go back to sleep. See ya in the morning Good night.

"Good Night." I say back.

I walk to my bathroom and take a shower. I do my nightly routine and put on a bra with some white biker shorts. 

I put my phone back on the charger and set my alarm for work in the morning

I put my phone back on the charger and set my alarm for work in the morning. I watch a couple episodes of "On My Block" before I dose off. 

__________________

𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑱𝑶𝑩𝑩𝑩𝑩!!! 😝 

 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐? 

𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔? 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔? 

𝑻𝒉𝒙 4 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝑼𝑨𝑯𝑯𝑯💋