Chapter 10

*EDITED* ^_^

RECAP:

AIDENS POV

I turned to face her beautiful face and I wanted to tell her my secret but I heard someone coming.

°~°~°~°~°~°|'~'~'~'~'~'~'|^~^~^~^~^~^|•~•~•~•~•~•|

Delilah's POV

I was totally confused.

I should of read more werewolf books instead of over obsessing with The Fault In Our Stars.

Oh well.

Aiden and I was probably running for over an hour, but I'm not complaining.

I've ran much longer than one hour.

Then we came onto a stop.

And he turned to face me and he looked like he heard something (for the tenth time) and we ran into a cave.

How far is this freakn forest?!

We hid in there and he faced me, again.

And he took a deep breath and I'm like what are you nervous of?

Then he started to walk back and forth and his hand going through his hair.

You wish that was your hand, huh my conscience said.

Whatever, I rolled my eyes.

Why am I talking to my self?

Now I'm just being weird or I have gone crazy.

We were like this for about a good 10 minutes.

Then I broke the "awkward silence".

"Umm when am I going home because I need to be home around.... 7 or 8 so yea." I whispered.

"Umm ok well we better get to walking if we make in time so...." He said nervously while brushing his hair back.

We started walking and then it started to sprinkle.

"Did you feel that?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

Then there was thundering.

Which I'm really scared of.

Then it started to pour like cats and dogs.

We ran through the forest and we came through a small abandoned cabin.

And at least he knows how to beak into houses, right?

But luckily it was unlocked.

We got inside and there was a dirty but nice living room and dinning room, kitchen, a big master bedroom and one bathroom with a shower and bathtub that could fit about 2 people.

I looked around and sat on the bed and it was very comfy.

I check my phone and there was a lot of notifications:

20 missed calls from mom

30 missed calls from dad

10 updates from Wattpad

50 voicemails

Dang I didn't know I was that popular but my parents must be flipping out right now.

But I feel guilty for not telling them nothing.

Then Aiden came out in just a towel hanged low that I could see his 'v' and he had a towel wrapped his waist.😏

I looked the other way and acted like I didn't care about those 6 or 8 pack abs and that he looked freakn' sexy.

Wow now I'm just obsessing over him.

Then I felt my cheeks get hot.

Am I blushing?!  😬

Please say I'm not.

Please say I'm not.

I just ignore him until I get home, hopefully.

I get up and walk towards the bathroom and close the door.

I walk towards the sink and look at my self.

I'm not pretty nor I'm ugly and of course I love my self the way I am.

I'm totally different from other girls.

They like to party hard, while I stay at home reading or studying.

They care for their appearances while I don't.

They obsess over celebs while I obsess over guy characters from books, anime and tv shows.

They have friends, while I have acquaintances.

They listen to popular songs, while I listen to the soundtracks from movies or anime.

So I'm totally different from any so called 'popular' group.

Like Aiden he's the 'bad boy' which he acts like one and looks like one doesn't mean he is one.

I've stopped daydreaming and took a shower.

Once I was finished, I forgot that this was the only clothes that I have.

I get a towel and I tighten it around my body and silently open the door.

I look both ways and quickly went to the closet and tried to find any thing I could wear.

Then I heard the door open.

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (lol)

I quickly turn off the light and stayed like that and I prayed that he won't come in here.

Then I heard footsteps close to the closet and that when I started to freak out.

I took really deep breathes and just let it happen.

I make sure my towel is tight just in case of it falling.

And then I hear the door open.

(^^)(^.^)(^^)

A/N: Another cliffhanger ikr but it was a rush to finish this chapter from all the homework I had ugh.

But

Plz

Comment

Vote

And

Follow

(^.^)

~Mrs_Satansoo