Chapter 4

*EDITED* ^_^

READ A/N AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER

Chapter 4

Recap:

Delilah's POV

I push him to get off of me and I grabbed my stuff and ran home.

I continued to run and I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door and then got inside and locked the door.

That was the fastest run ever!!!

I slid down and sat on the door.

Then the door bell rang.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Aiden's POV

I saw her running to somewhere and of course I'll follow her, I mean who wouldn't.

I started to use my alpha speed and tried to catch up.

Then I reached to a house that she ran into and slammed the door.

I waited for a few minutes to catch my breath, man I really need to work out.

Then i walked to the door and pressed the door bell.

I waited for a good 5 minutes and then the door opened slowly and she was hiding behind the door, blushing.

I walked in and we stared at each other and we couldn't think of what to say.

Then she started to speak,"Um... What are you doing here? And Why are you following me? And What do you want from me?!"

And a thousand other questions that were the same.

She was walking back and forth and she was talking to her self and I walked to her to stop what she was doing and then I 'accidentally' kissed her.

Well I wanted to kiss her so I went for it and I know the consequences, so I took that chance anyway.

And for the first time ever I felt sparks and I wish that I could do that all the time.

Once we pulled back, she slapped the fuck out of me.

"OWWW!!! What was that for?!" I shouted.

"For kissing me, dumbass?!" She protested.

She pushed me to the door and checked her watch and said,"Well you need to leave cause my parents are coming in..... Any moment soooo bye." And she slammed the door on my face.

My wolf wanted to come out cause she slammed the door in my face, so I had to find some woods somewhere and I looked behind her house and there was a woods there and thank god there was.

I took off my clothes and transformed into my wolf.

I ran through the woods jumping over the fallen trees and branches.

Then I see Delilah again walking around whispering to her self.

"Why do in feel this way with Aiden? Why can't it be some other guy? I never felt this way before, especially that kiss that was my first kiss after all and he took advantage of that. I can't believe he would ever do that. Should I go to him or just ignore him like nothing happened. I don't know what to do really I'm SOOO confused." She rambled on and on.

She sits down and started to take out her phone do something to it I think FaceTimeing, but with who?

I came closer and I think she saw me, cause she looked terrified.

She went back to all the way to the tree and I came to her and gently put my head on her lap and gave the best puppy dog eyes ever.

"OMG

IT'S

SO

CUTE

AWE!!!!"

She awed loudly in her thoughts.

She petted my head and I really want to kiss her SOOO bad but I can't.

I have to be the best boyfriend/mate that she ever had.

She continued to pet my fur and then she looked at the time and she said,"Well it's getting late. We can come tomorrow ok. Bye." And she left.

I didn't want her to leave but I had to.

My wolf wasn't happy but he had to understand that she was a human.

I went back for my clothes and transformed back to human and ran to my house and to my room and fell asleep.

______________________

A/N: OMG

THANX FOR FOLLOWING ME AND LIKING MY BOOK AND MAKING MY WORLD OF WRITING COMPLETE

IM SOOO HAPPY AND

IM SOOOOOO SUPER SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE

CAUSE OF SCHOOL AND IM IN BOXING SO I DONT GO ON MY IPAD TO READ OR NOTHING SO

SUUUUPPPPEEERRR SSSSSSOOOOOORRRRRRYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOO PLZ KEEP ON LIKING MY BOOKS AND FOLLOWING ME

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOON

~Mrs_Satansoo