5

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a long time :^( I hope everyone is safe and healthy!
--

I woke up and groaned reaching for my phone to turn off my alarm. Hitting the "Stop" button I set it aside once more and rolled over onto my back. I smiled feeling warm and tucked myself further into Mark's hoodie. It's nice and comfortable. I sighed and sat up and stretched raising my arms above my head and then got out of my blankets. I made my bed lazily and reluctantly took off Mark's hoodie and folded it and put it under my pillow so Renjun wouldn't see it. I went to my small wardrobe and picked out a white t-shirt, big blue sweatshirt, and blue jeans, along with a fresh pair of underwear. I checked on the baby and saw it was thankfully still asleep. I grabbed my shower things and quickly headed out of my dorm room and sped walked to the shower.
I showered quickly just in case the baby wakes up. I dressed, brushed my teeth, and brushed my still wet hair and headed back to my dorm. On the way back I saw omegas in similar positions as me, hurrying just in case their babies wake up. Once I made it back I opened the door and sighed in relief seeing the baby is the same as I had left it. I put my pajamas in the hamper and packed my backpack and carefully moved the baby to the carrier and strapped it in. I covered my mouth as I yawned and then put on my backpack and grabbed the carrier. I slipped my phone in my pocket and grabbed my keys and headed out the door making sure the lock it behind me. I walked down the hallway and then down the stairs and out the dorm. I stopped just outside of the glass doors and nearly dropped the baby realizing one important thing:
I have to face Jeno.

I gulped and walked into the school nervously, not ready to face my best friend after what happened yesterday. I spotted my large circle of friends, natural and dyed hair mixing together. I saw Jeno's blonde-dyed hair poking out from the circle. I hesitantly walked forward and I saw Jeno lift his gaze from the ground. His eyes red and puffy, his hair messy, and skin a bit pale. I realized I probably look just as bad. "Donghyuck" someone called my name and I turned to the right to see Mark with a smile, the look in his eyes was usual and made me feel different. I raised my brow and he rolled his eyes playfully and then tilted his chin at Jeno. "Go make up before this gets awkward" he said. I bit my lip knowing he's right and I faced Jeno again to see his eyes were glossed over, like he was ready to cry. I felt my own eyes sting.
"Hyuckie I'm so s-sorry" he said, his voice small. It's been a long time since I've seen Jeno like this. I sighed and set the carrier down carefully and then my backpack. I rushed towards him unable to control myself. He's still my best friend, he's still Jeno. I wrapped my arms around his torso and held on tightly. Jeno took a second to grasp on to what was happening but he finally hugged me back, burying his nose in my hair.
"It's okay Jen, I forgive you" I whispered and rubbed his back feeling his body heave from crying. He lowered his head to my shoulder and started crying into my sweatshirt. I always forget how physically strong Jeno could be. I held my tears back knowing I should stay calm. "You're choking me" I said and laughed a bit. He slowly let me go and aggressively wiped his eyes.
"Sorry" he apologized once more which caused me to smile. I quickly wiped my eye before the tear could fall. Suddenly Jeno and I were brought close and to another body.
"Thank god you guys made up" Jaehyun chuckled and ruffled our hairs. I groaned and Jeno helped shove the older off us. I quickly tried to fix my hair. While doing so Jaemin came up and leaned close.
"You smell like Mark" he whispered with a sly smile. I felt my face heat up from embarrassment and I pushed him away.
"Shut up" I groaned and finished fixing my hair. Jaemin then looked at me with a shocked look and then a look of amazement. He grabbed my hands and leaned close.
"You like him!" he cooed and I growled at him.
"I do not" I whispered back and untangled our hands.
"Who?" at least three of them said.
"No one" I snapped and put my backpack back on. I saw Taeyong's face fall.
"Don't tell me it's the guy who scented you" he said with criticism in his tone. I rolled my eyes and shook my head no.
"Of course not hyung" I answered trying to be polite. "I don't like anyone" I said and picked up the carrier and set it closer to my feet. I saw Mark get closer, staying about a foot away from the carrier. Jaemin pinched my cheek and I whined and shoved his hand away.
"Speaking of the devil" Renjun spoke softly and everyone turned to see Jackson walking down the hall with his project partner, Jinyoung.
"You know?" I asked shocked and he gave a short nod.
"So it was Jackson?" Jeno asked in a low voice, I knew his protective inner alpha was getting angry but he's holding well, thankfully. YangYang placed a hand on Jeno's shoulder like he was holding him back. Jackson spotted us and waved and headed directly towards me.
"Donghyuck-ah!" he smiled and went for a hug. I recoiled and held my hands in front of me trying to stop him from doing so.
"I'm sick" I said almost instantly, "you don't want to touch me" I said and faked a sniffle for effect. He frowned and lowered his arms to his side but then reached his hand towards my forehead.
"Do you have a fever?" he asked and I backed up again, only to bump into someone and I felt their arm hold my waist. Mark's scent filled my nostrils, almost like he was intentionally releasing his pheromones to cover me to to ward something, or rather someone, away.
"Jackson, he's sick. Leave the poor kid alone" Jinyoung said and took a step closer and Jackson immediately backed away with a nervous laugh. He scratched the back of his neck.
"Sorry, didn't mean to pry" Jackson said with a toothy smile. I felt Mark's arm slip from my waist and I heard him take a step back.
"It's alright" I breathed out. Thankfully the bell rang and saved me from any further conversation.