2

A/N: I listened to the new WayV mini album, SuperM album, and some Red Velvet and Ateez (starting to stan) while writing this lol. Also sorry Jaemin seems like an ass, he's not I promise <3

Warning: Mention of attempted rape.

-
Flashback

It was cold that night. I was walking back from the store to my house with a few plastic bags. As I walked I felt like someone was watching me, the hair on the back of my neck stood as I saw an alpha walk towards me with a smile. The smile was not kind nor warm, it was creepy and dark. He had bad intentions. "Need help?" He asked. I quickly shook my head no and started to walk again, faster this time. He caught up to me once more. "Oh come on, let me help you" he persisted with that same smile on his face.
"I don't need your help" I said finding my voice again. I then felt his large hand grip my wrist. "Let go!" I shouted and tried to wiggle my wrist out of his strong grasp. He dragged me into an alleyway. It was dark and the walls surrounding us were made of brick that had slight mold on them. "I said let go!" I shouted once more. He shoved me causing me to drop the bags and the items fell out but I didn't care to put them back. Instead I cringed at the feeling of my hands and knees being torn by the assault. I quickly got up to run but the alpha pushed me against the brick wall knocking my head a bit and I yelped. "Get off of me!" I shouted as he pinned me to the bricks.
"Shut up!" He growled forcing me to submit. I felt so so cold yet hot from adrenaline at the same time. I started to squirm more and I screamed loudly as he tore off my sweater. He slammed a hand over my mouth and began touching me. I started crying as I continued to squirm and scream. I felt so utterly worthless. He shoved his leg onto my knees stopping me from kicking him. I grabbed onto his arm clawing at it trying to tear it off of me but he seemed he didn't care. His other hand went to my belt and unbuckled it. I started to thrash even harder and he growled lowly causing me to shake even more. I felt my pants drop to my ankles and I felt goosebumps rise on my skin from the cold. I started to cry. It's going to happen. He groped my body and once he got close to my stomach I clawed his face roughly powering through my fear. He hollowed in pain and had to take a step back. I punched him in the groin since I was unable to kick with my ankles held together by the waist band of my jeans. I saw his face was bloody from my nails. I quickly pulled up my pants and grabbed my sweater. "You little shit!" He shouted as he crotched on the ground holding his manhood. I slipped on my sweater not caring it was backwards and grabbed my phone from the ground and started sprinting.
I don't remember making it home that night but my mother told me I had ran into the house and collapsed on the floor.
"Donghyuck?" I heard someone say.
"Donghyuck?!"
"Donghyuck!"

"Donghyuck!" I heard someone yell and I sprang up out of bed and fell over my sheets. I felt my skin sticky with sweat and I felt adrenaline from the fear. I saw Renjun looking at me with pity. He walked over and helped me back on my bed and hugged me. I rested my head on his chest holding him as I was calming down. "Sorry Haechan, I didn't mean to scare you" he whispered.
"I-it's okay" I said and he smoothed my hair.
"You were tossing a lot, did you have a nightmare?" He asked. I hesitated but then realized that Renjun knew I did, he was just being polite by asking. I nodded.
"Sorry Renjun" I apologized.
"For what Haechanie?" He asked and I felt the hand his had on my back stop moving.
"For being... for being dramatic and a nuisance" I said and buried my face into his neck. I felt tears prick at my eyes but I didn't let them fall.
"You're not any of that" he said and continued rubbing my back with one hand and soothing my hair with the other. "You went through something horrible, it hurt you Donghyuck. That's not your fault" he spoke softly. I felt my nerves slowly ease away.
"Thank you hyung" I whispered and I felt him nod. After awhile he spoke once more.
"We were all wondering if you wanted to come to Taeyong hyung's apartment to hang out, maybe it'll help get your mind off of things." He offered. I thought about it and then nodded sitting up. He laughed and fixed my hair a bit.
"Okay, can I take a shower first?" I asked and he nodded.
"I'll wait for you here" he said.
"Thank you" I smiled and went to my dresser picking out some fresh clothing. I quickly went to the dorm showers and freshened up and then headed out with Renjun to Taeyong's place.