[🔞] Draft 12 (ENG)

Wonwoo's mind was clouded because of that freakin giant. After the concert was done, he saw Mingyu walking with Chan to greet the fans at the backstage.  Wonwoo also realized that Mingyu only wearing a jacket without any clothes under it. The thinking of that muscular chest was making him crazy.

Mingyu was tired. He sat on the back corner inside the car so he could sleep peacefully.

He hoped that.

He realized that Wonwoo was sitting beside him. He just gave a simple smile then looking at the street. He closed his eyes, trying to sleep.

The car was starting to move. He can hear the engine like a music to his ears.

"You can't just walk away from me while you were looking like a snack." Wonwoo whispered to his ear. He freakin heard it.

Mingyu opened his eyes then looking straight to Wonwoo who just smiling at him.

"Hyung?"
"Yes?"
"I am tired.."
"So am I. Sleep then.."

Wonwoo pats his hair then leaning his head on Mingyu's shoulder.

He was just trying to sleep again, but, Wonwoo was starting to grab Mingyu's thigh and massages it.

/How the hell Mingyu could sleep now?/

His body was really sensitive. And that fox-eyed guy beside him? He loved to makes Mingyu shivering.

Mingyu closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip. He was trying to not let out a moan so he just sighing.

Slowly and gently, Wonwoo's hand was going upwards.

"Ahh.." Mingyu was sighing hard so  Wonwoo just chuckled at that.

Nobody realized what happened to Mingyu because everyone around them just laughing or sleeping.

Wonwoo placed his hand on Mingyu's clothed member.

Mingyu bit his bottom lip so hard so that his lip was bleeding.

Wonwoo gently massaging Mingyu's clothed member and pretending he was just sleeping.

Mingyu was nearly came if there's none of them shouting...

"Okay.. Guys.. We're arrived at the hotel. We gave you guys time because we got the ticket to get back to Korea two days later. Let us know if you want to go outside and let one of us accompany you. Do you understand?"
"Yes, manager-hyung."
"Okay. Good. I hope you guys will get enough of sleep time."
"Yes. Thank you, hyung!"

Wonwoo was getting up and smirked.

When Mingyu gets out from the car, he couldn't find Wonwoo. He just sighed and went straight to his shared hotel room.

He placed his shoes to the shoerack and throws his bag and glasses onto his bed.

He then walked his feet to the bathroom and closed the door.

"Ugh.. Hello, Mingyu. You did well today. Seventeen members and Carats were having fun, too." Mingyu said to himself as he saw himself on the mirror.