beautiful

imagine ~

imagine ~

I gazed at myself in the mirror as I had just finished putting on my final coat of mascara. Mattia was sitting behind me on my bed. I looked at him and he stared at me with some type of sparkle in his eye. I have always had a little crush on him but he's so cute, I didn't think I would ever get a chance. We had been best friends since the 8th grade and I really didn't wanna mess that up.

"(y/n)", Mattia said still glancing at me.

"Yes, Mattia?" I questioned.

"Did you know you're beautiful?"

I completely froze. I didn't know if he was hitting on me or if he was just being nice.

"No I'm not, " I laughed as I got up out of my chair to grab my jacket.

I was almost out the door when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me around to where we made eye contact.

"Yes you are. Don't lie to yourself"

"You're fucking with me- I can tell Mattia" I laughed

"I'm really not. I think you're one of the most attractive girls I've ever met. There's just something about you (y/n)."

His face was slowly leaning into mine. I couldn't tell if I was dreaming of not. Our lips slowly touched, as he began to kiss me softly. His hands went to the back of my neck, taking steps further, sending chills threw out my whole body. His soft lips slowly went to my neck, immediately kissing my sweet spot, causing me to let out a soft moan. I bit my lip and tried to enjoy the moment as much as possible.

"What the-" The door slammed open as Kairi's jaw dropped

Mattia and I slowly stopped what we were doing and just stood there awkwardly.

"Damn Mattia! You waited this long to tell her?" He laughed.

"Tell me what?" I questioned.

"(Y/n), Mattia has had the biggest crush on you since the 9th grade! He won't shut up about you and he says he is always thinking abou-"

He was quickly interrupted as Mattia put his hand over his mouth.

"Kairi. Get. Out." he said.

"Ok ok fine. Just lock the door next time!" he winked as he shut the door behind him.

Mattia locked the door and walked towards me.

"Alright (y/n), where were we?"

-

i'm so sorry for not posting in forever! thank you for almost 1k reads !! i love y'all sm <3 sorry for typos, this is super rushed

- B