Author's Note

Welp, that's it!

Writing this story has been one of the most incredible journeys of my life! I got so attached to Meredith and all the other characters. Writing it has been so much fun. I worked on it for a full year and now here we are. I am so thankful for all the support it's received as I worked so hard on it and it means a lot. I know a lot of it was from the movies, but all I wanted to do was imagine what it would be like if Tony Stark had a sister and if she was in love with Steve Rogers. And in my opinion, it turned into a beautiful thing. I'm so glad I got to write this story and I'm so happy to share it with all of you. So much heart and effort went into it. Thank you all for everything.

Just wanted to let you guys know I have a lot of good stories in the works and I'm not slowing down any time soon! So, again, thank you all for every ounce of support you've given this book, even if just a single vote, a single comment, or just a single read. I appreciate every bit of it more than you know. This book means a lot to me so I'm glad you all like it. If you want, you can follow me to receive updates about any of these up and coming books and you can read my other books while you wait! If not, that's fine, but I just thought I'd offer! I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

My other social media accounts include:
Insta | @SnarahDrum
Twitter | @SnarahDrumm

My other social media accounts include:Insta | @SnarahDrumTwitter | @SnarahDrumm