VI

SIX
─────── ✩《❂》✩ ───────

"I've compiled a Mandarin database for you both, drawn from S.H.I.E.L.D., FBI, and CIA intercepts. Initiating virtual crime scene reconstruction." Jarvis narrated as Tony moved his fingers around on the holographic information presented.

"Okay. What do we got here?" He asked as he walked around with his hands behind his back. Both of them examined the information before them. "The name is an ancient Chinese war mantle meaning advisor to the king. South American insurgency tactics. Talks like a baptist preacher. There's lots of pageantry going on here. Lots of theater." He reached back and grabbed the files. "Close."

"The heat from the blast was in excess of 3,000 degrees Celsius." Jarvis presented the details, literally. "Any subject within 12.5 yards were vaporized instantly."

"And there were no bomb parts found within a three mile radius of the theater?" Meredith asked as she held her hand up to her chin.

"No, miss." He confirmed.

Tony let out a sigh as he looked down at the remodel of the crime scene beneath them. "Talk to me, Happy."

"He's looking and pointing at the same thing." Meredith noted, and Jarvis drew a line to the item he was indicating.

"When is a bomb not a bomb?" Tony muttered to himself. He pulled the item up to see better. They were dog tags. He zoned in further. They were broken, but one clearly read Taggert. "Any military victims?"

"Not according to public record, sir."

"Bring up the thermogenic signatures again. Factor in 3,000 degrees." Tony requested as he climbed on top of a cabinet, then helped Meredith up too so they could have a better overview.

"The Oracle cloud has completed analysis. Accessing satellites and plotting the last 12 months of thermogenic occurrences now." Jarvis replied as they watched the information appear before them.

"Take away everywhere that there's been a Mandarin attack." Meredith said, and Jarvis did so. They checked the heat signatures, and one in Rose Hill, Tennessee matched with a perfect 3,000.

"That. Are you sure that's not one of his?" Tony pointed to it, and Jarvis brought up more information about what happened.

"It predates any known Mandarin attack. The incident was the use of a bomb to assist a suicide." Jarvis explained.

"Bring her around." Tony said, and the file moved in front of them, eliminating the others.

"The heat signatures are remarkably similar. 3,000 degrees Celsius." Jarvis remarked.

He nudged Meredith. "That's two military guys... Ever been to Tennessee?"

"Creating a flight plan for Tennessee." Jarvis replied. Tony crossed his arms and closed all the files. There was a ring at the doorbell, and another one popped up next to them. It was the security camera, as their house was on high alert.

"Are we still at ding-dong? We're supposed to be on total security lockdown." He banged on the metal cabinet beneath them. "Come on, I threatened a terrorist. Who is that?"

"There's only so much I can do, sir, when you give the world's press your home address." Jarvis replied.

Meredith and Tony climbed off the cabinet and went upstairs. Meredith easily recognized the woman standing there to be Maya Hanson from Switzerland. Tony approached her with the Iron Man suit as she walked in. He stopped her in the doorway. "Right there's fine. You're not the Mandarin, are you. Are you?"