Chapter 12:Curse

Valerie's pov:

Three weeks past. These three weeks were like torture for me. Stella did everything she could so she can break me but didn't succeed.

I didn't talk to Alessandro as much as it was possible. I spent time with my dad, Mae and Angelo.

Stella went back to her house last night and I was happier than a child who knows there is no school tomorrow. But she got what she wanted ruining my relationship with Alessandro. Even though I blame Alessandro more than her cause Stella was a snake who hated me but Alessandro is my husband. He should've been more careful.

Currently I was sitting on the stairs with Angelo.

첫눈에 알아보게 됐어
서롤 불러왔던 것처럼
혈관 DNA 말해줘
내가 찾아 헤매던 너라는

우리 만남은 수학의 공식
종교의 율법 우주의 섭리
내게 주어진 운명의 증거, 너는 꿈의 출처
Take it, take it 너에게 내민 손은 정해진 숙명

We were singing loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear.

We got along very well. Yesterday we sang La bohème and tomorrow we are going to sing Nesun Dorma.

It started when we both realized we need something to cool us down so we won't kill Stella.

We made a list for the songs that we are going to sing each day.
One day my songs, one day his.  It has been like this for twenty days now. We ate chips and gummy and ice cream.

The same goes with Mae but with movies and series. I've even found my favorite series : Medici. I mean I really do understand Contessina.

Mae found it weird. I mean we watched westworld, reign, the crown, breaking bad, Mr Robot, the blacklist and my favorite was Medici.

I was already obsessed with peaky blinders and dexter but the resemblance of me and Contessina were weird I mean we both have asshole husbands.

Mae believes that I am familiar to dexter and even Angelo agrees with her.

We are going to start watching Moonlovers next. Guess who suggest it. Of course Angelo.

I mean even though he is really weird, he has Bentley instead of Ferrari or Maserati or even Lamborghini and he enjoys Kpop more than rock and roll but I am glad that we are getting close.

"Angelo I need to get ready and visit my dad." I told him and got up.

"Ok. Bye." He said.

*****

I was going down the stairs ready to leave that suddenly I felt dizzy. I sat down in the stairs before I could faint. It must be the lack of iron.

I heard someone saying "Hey are you ok?" I looked up it was Alessandro.

"Yes. I am just feeling dizzy." I told him. Without saying anything else he captured me and carried me bridal styles.

"Put me down." I told him.

"Yeah. So you can die in the stairs. Stop being so stubborn for once." He demanded. I was quiet till we reached outside.