Nightmares

'I've been lately waking up at 1 a.m.
I've been having horrible nightmares, or strange dreams. Today my dream was between scary and confusing. But it was more scary than anything.

It was like if I was in a twisted copy of my house, all the walls were drenched in blood, I could hear the drops falling, it was horrible. When I walked out of my "room" I looked up, and it was my classmate Isabella, dead. Hanged with wires. I tried to scream, but I felt a knot in my throat, it's like everytime I tried to scream, that knot prevented me from doing that. All the rooms had atleast one of my classmates, dead.

I opened the door to my parents room, and there was nothing. Just a room. No one was there.

I don't know what this might mean, or why I dreamed about this, or anything. I think I might ask BEN about it.'

I stopped reading.

"BEN? I have a question."
"Go ahead."
"What do those dvds have?" I felt really unsure to ask, but the curiosity and fear was eating my insides like a maggot in a rotting piece of meat.
"Oh I don't know, why don't you look at them yourself? Or, are you too afraid or lazy to look at them? Which one is the case?" He asked me, twirling a strand on his hair in one of his fingers.
"I think I'm just afraid.. I mean.."
"Oh come on, you're just weak. You can't handle to know such simple things. Look at you! You can't even talk to me without a stutter!" I can't describe how true that is. How true and horrible it is. How I can't do anything about it. How I can't change it.

I really want to know what are inside those DVDs, but, I don't even know if my mind can handle this.
I don't know anything. I wish I could.

"Let's.. Change the conversation.." Was all I could think of to avoid any other painful comment.

Maybe.. Maybe the DVDs aren't that bad.

❁runs in the family➳BEN_Drowned❁जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें