Struggles Dominate Life

Life is then truly a struggle as every new day gives them another undertakings and unexplainable events. Yet their friendship’s bond been strengthening further as they are all a member of the university’s famous Social Organization which is inclined with the Gender and Development Program. The organization’s intelligent adviser Professor Lily Abanera, firmly supports the student’s social functions, interest, rights and development. She encourages the student to analyze, explore and learn the society’s state to be able to formulate, endorse and expose a better social environment not only for the school but also extending in the community. As an actual learning, the organization initiated a fieldtrip and all the members were included. With the fieldtrip, the group visited the metropolis and observe its social condition. After roaming around they’ve boarded a train, minutes later the train leave its station. On the train’s window they’re able to view how the crowded people and vehicles moves in a hurry. Reaching their destination, they move to their hotel room, most of them were tired and exhausted so they tumbled on their beds and sleep. Feeling relax and hyper with no exhaustion to force them to sleep, Lady Jane as the usual chatterbox then loudly speak like a disc jockey as she invited her friends for a city walk. They all happily agreed, so there they strut their way simply down the concrete unmindful of the ear cracking noise and busyness of the street. After an hour of walking they saw a street food station and hungrily they half run half walk to reach it. Upon buying they happily and deliciously eat their kikiams, chicken balls and barbecues, but in a twist of the moment the area was in chaos as the police surrounds the parameter while men and women run. In a quick instinct they run on the nearby mini-park and hide on the statues. With extreme fear their strong heart beats seems to break their ribcage. Their knuckles turned white as they gripped each other’s hand. Dianne tells them to calm down as she tried to say that they’ll going to be fine. They do the breath in breath out for a good multiple times to totally calm their nerves. Feeling okay they’ve heard a number of gun banging and they’re tempted to peep in. But in a million times they’ve regretted that they saw what happen in that starless evening. Because on that night they’ve been trying their very best to relax and let their minds empty of any events. With all of such a tragedy, they’ve been dreaming for an absolute indulgence which then turns into quite a great need for they have enough thoughts combatting in their super crowded memory which totally fuel up an explosion. But with that frightening moment, images haunted them and as if threatened them to high expense. Those images virally caught them unable to resist the tempting shivers and glimpse of solid fears. Fortunately, at near midnight their minds get tired and their consciousness drifted into a deep sleep.