25

Hi people, I know I haven't update for a long time and I don't even know if you all are still reading it or not but I'm still a student going to school and have lots of assessment. (Low-key regret taking photography because there's ton shits of things to do)

Somehow, I managed to finish this chapter so here you go. Have fun reading while I go hibernate again and will try to update as much as I can during the coming term holiday.

Also sorry if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes. The chapters are too long for me to check it.

-

"Athena darling what can I do for you today?" Zeus asked, sitting on his throne.

"Cut the crap Zeus, you know exactly why I'm here. And don't you dare call me darling again!"

"Athena you will have some respect for your father!" Hera warned.

"That man is not my father, I was a gift to him so get that through your head! Before I slice it off myself!"

"How dare you talk to me like that!" Hera scoffed.

"That is enough out of the both of you! Hera why don't you go for a walk and cool down." Zeus suggested.

"As you wish... Athena, you better remember that even though people consider you a queen just because you got Hades spot in Olympus doesn't mean you're the queen of Olympus, because I'm the true queen!" Hera warned Athena once again.

"Oh, right because I would just love to be married to a man who has dozens of children and is constantly cheating on me. Just for power... right Hera?" Athena mocked.

"Why you little-"

"Hera get out, I will deal with her." Zeus said.

"You better learn your place here little girl, you are nothing compared to me." Hera said and walked away.

"Athena come here. I'm going to regret asking you this, but why are you here?"

"I'm here because you branded our children!"

"I told you why this needed to happen."

"I don't care about your excuses, you know what happens to people who harm my daughter! And don't think I'll hesitate to do it, because I will if I have to Zeus!"

"Is that a threat?!"

"No, it's a warning, you got away with it this time but next time I will show no mercy!" Athena warned, leaving an angry Zeus behind.

-

"What are you doing Poseidon?" Athena asked after leaving the throne hall.

"Just checking on that boy of mine. Turn your back for a second and they end up in a hole or something." Poseidon sighed.

"Well, they are children for a reason you know, they're still learning."

"Jungkook is what I call a special case though." Poseidon uses his fingers to quote it.

"What do you mean?"

"He likes causing trouble, he's a good boy and doesn't like hurting people. But that Sehun kid really gets under his skin, I'm afraid one day he'll murder him."

"Quite frankly I would prefer if he did. Because I don't like the fact that he's been pursuing Lisa, and I don't trust him either."

"Yeah, I don't either. And the fact he's Ares's boy... that makes it worse." Poseidon said causing both of them to laugh.