Natt Walsanderson

"God, who is she coupling next?" Neil asked.

"Who knows?" Matt replies.

Then Matt and Neil's entrances opened up. They both walk out to see each other.

"No!" Matt screamed.

"Oh hell yes!"Grace chuckled.

"I and Matt are just good friends Neil explained.

Tell me about this picture?" grace asked.

A picture of Neil kissing Matt on his cheek as Matt sticks out his tongue for the camera pop up on the TV screen. Neil said we were just being stupid. I doubt that pictures like this are what caused the walsanderson ship grace explained.

"Do we have to kiss?" Matt said.

"No, you're going to give Neil a lap dance for two minutes Matthew, "grace demanded.

"I can't dance!" matt reply.

Neil said let's just get this over with and leave. Neil grabbed a chair from the corner and sat down. Matt looked at Neil with a pissed look on his face.

"Do you need a music matt?" Grace asked.

Then porn star dancing comes on the speakers.
" You should know this song matt, " grace said.

Matt looked down with embarrassment and shame.

"I'm not doing it!" Matt yelled.

Then a shock hit Matt's body causing him to fall to his knees. What the hell was that? as Neil jumped from his chair to help Matt up.

"Its punishment for those who don't do what I asked." grace explained.

"So why  didn't I get shocked?" Neil questioned.

'You sit down so your listened Neil," grace replied.

Matt said, where is the shock coming from?

"Look on your legs," grace answered.

Neil pulled up both his pants legs to see two black anklets on there.

" Why two?" Matt asked.

"So the shock goes through your whole body and I can make it stronger," grace explained.

Neil says back down and Matt finally started to dance. He was grinding his junk on Neil's leg. Grace spoke up to make it sexier.

Then Matt took his shirt off then sat on Neil's lap grinding on him. Neil looked at Matt knowing that he felt uncomfortable. Matt was horrible at the lap dance but he keeps it up until the two minutes were up.

"Time up matt," grace said.

Thank God as Matt put his shirt on. Neil asked can we leave we did your sexual act.

" No, you haven't it
then was just a warm-up ." grace said.

"What now grace?" Neil questioned.

She said you're going to fuck.
Matt and Neil looked at each other thinking about their friendship. Then a shock hit them both as they yelp in pain. Matt said I refuse to fuck my friend.

"Too bad because every time you said no the shock gets stronger," grace responds.

Then another shock wave was stronger than the last.

"Maybe we just suck each other dicks and have our eyes closed," Neil said.

Then they closed their eyes and started to make out with each other. Then Neil pushed Matt to a wall.

"What are you doing? "Matt asked.

"Just follow my lead," Neil said.

Then Neil stuck his tongue into Matt's mouth as Matt grab Neil's ass. They started to strip getting to their boxers. As Neil grinds his junk to Matt's junk.

Then Neil started to kiss Matt's neck. Matt let out this moan causing him to be weak with Neil. Don't worry Matt I'll be careful, Neil told him. Then put his hand inside Matt's boxers as he grabs Matt's dick. Neil gripped Matt's dick and slowly jerk him.

Then Matt grabs Neil's dick to jerk him off. The boys did this until they had a hard-on.

"What now Neil?"Matt asked.

Then Neil softly touches Matt's body. Then he got on his knees to remove Matt's boxers. Matt took a deep breath as Neil shoved Matt's dick in his mouth.

"God damn Neil you feel so good, " Matt moaned.

Matt grabs Neil by the hair as Neil deep throat him. Then Neil uses his hand to play with Matt's balls. Matt moan, even more, causing him to cum in Neil's mouth.

Then Neil got up looking at Matt in the eyes.  Saying you much not being screwed in a while. Then Matt locked lips with Neil. As Matt worked his way down to Neil's dick.

Matt started to lick Neil's dick. Then plunged Neil into his mouth. Neil moans your so hot and wet Matt.

Matt continues to wrap his tongue around Neil. Neil played with matt hair. Then Matt jerk Neil's dick near his face. Matt, I'm about to cum Neil moaned as he scratched the wall. Then exploded right in Matt's face. Matt licked the sperm off his face.

"Holy shit what happens I think I love you guys more than bradam," grace squealed.

The masked people show up again to clean the guys and the room.