Bradam walstier

"What test two?" Adam respond.

"You two have to fuck each other." grace said.

"you're joking right?" Brad asked.

"Does this turn you on two guys fucking." Adam Said.

Not really but if it's you two I'm just sweating thinking about what grace told them.

"We are not doing it!" Adam yelled.

Then another shock went through their bodies. It was more intense and made them cry. Grace said you have to or your punishment gets worst now strip. Brad just sighs and this is bullshit.

Then another shock went through their bodies but was more powerful. Brad and Adam just looked at each other thinking what the fuck is going to happen. Then Adam started to strip his clothes.

Brad asked what are you doing are you going to do this. Then Adam went to brad to remove his clothes. Brad keeps fighting Adam about his clothes until Adam forces him on the ground.

Adam pinned down brad slowly taking his shirt off then his pants off. Adam and brad were both in their underwear. Brad said Adam it's not worth it for her pleasure.

Then Adam started to touch brad softly on his body. Moving his hand down to brad's dick.

"I'm sorry but we need to get out!" Adam apologize.

Then put his hand into brad's boxers. Adam grabs brad's dick and gently pulls on it. Then he placed his lips on Brad's lips. As they started to kiss Adam moved his hand faster. Causing brad to get a hard-on.

The heat in the room went from cold to hot in a few seconds. Adam got up to remove his boxers and brad. Then force his dick in brad's mouth. He demanded brad to suck.

Brad looked up and t to work on Adam. Oh by the way you both have cum grace said. Then Adam grabs the brand's hair and GUI guides and makes him deep throat adam. God damn brad feeling your lip ring causing me to get a boner Adam moans.

Then laid brad back down to kiss him more. Brad wrapped his legs around Adam as Adam starts to grind his sick against brand's dick.

Both men start to moan then Adam shoved his dick into brad's hole. Thrusting slowly into his friend. Brad moaned as he was in pain but enjoying himself then told brad to talk dirty to him. Brad moaned make me your bitch. Adam still in brad grabs his dick jerking it off. Adam glides his thumb over brad's tip causing brad to shiver with pleasure.

"You like that?" Adam asked.

Brad moan yeah I need more. Adam continues to thrust faster in brad as he tried to help brad finish too. Their moans fill the room where the others had to put their ears to the walls to hear what was happening Adam felt he was cumming soon as he thrusted in brad.

"Brad I'm not going to make it about to cum soon," Adam said. 

Brad grabs his dick to help himself cum faster too. Adam watched his friend jerk off. Then Adam let out a moan as he cummed in brad. Brad saw Adam's pleasure leave his body as he finally jerks off one more time cumming all over Adam's chest.

"Hot damn guys for straight guys that were fucking gay." grace said.

The guys lay on the floor catching their breath.

"What just happen?" brad asked.

"Let not talk or think about this,"  Adam said.

Some masked people come into the room. To help them clean the guys off and to clean the room. Well, congratulations guys you just made badam happen grace teased. The guys looked up at the camera and flip grace off. Then I went back to their rooms. Matt spoke up, what happened, guys?

Brad said she made us French kiss each other. That all? Neil questioned. Adam said let's just say she not playing about the sexual acts. Grace comes in the intercom.

Attention gentlemen, adam and brad just fuck each other grace laughs. Barry said, did you guys have sex? Adam just screamed to grace fuck you bitch and your sick fantasies. Calm down boys everybody is going to fuck each other grace said.