The kidnapping

Three days grace were out one late night with Adam Gontier. Yes just because they are indifferent bands didn't mean they stop being friends. They guys were at a bar just drinking and telling a story.

Adam was telling about how a female fan was tackled by security. Then a young lady about the age of 27 comes up and asked for their autographs.

"Yes, you can have our autographs," Matt smirked.

She was just giggling and smiling and the guys were too busy to notice she put something in their drinks. She thanked them and walked off.

Neil said it's nice to see fans are still faithful after the change of singers. They all finished their drinks and after about a few minutes the guys started feeling weird.

"I think we should go?" Barry said.

They all walked out of the bar. The streets were empty then a big black van pulls up. Then the band and Adam just drop from the drinks. Two people clothed in all black with masked come out and put everybody in the van one at a time.

" Is that all of them?" one asked.

"Yes, the boss wants all of them including adam." The second one explained.

They slammed the van door and hop in and drove off the abandoned building. More masked people showed up to help them with the guys.

They brought them to the building and change their clothes into all-white clothes. Then I placed each member and Adam in different rooms. After about an hour the guys woke up to see a bright white room.

"what the hell is this," Brad said.

As he saw four TVs showing his friends.

"you guys ok?" He asked.

  "is that you bro was, where are you?" Matt replied.

"what just happened?" Neil asked.

"I think that fans put something in the drink and made our blackout," Adam answered.

"shit we have been kidnapped," Barry said.

Then an intercom comes on as a female voice was heard and she said raise and shine boys.

"Are you the fan that we just meet?" Adam asked.

"yes, I just call myself grace because I'm obsessed with three days of grace." She answered.

"I'm not in the band anymore," Adam said.

"I don't care." She answered back.

"What do you want for us?" Neil yelled.

"I want every fan who ships y'all together." She explained.

"God, no more walsanderson." Matt sighed.

"there was more than just that ship," Grace said.

"I don't understand."  brad replied.

" I want to play a game if you pass I'll let you go free," Grace announced.

"what do we have to do?" Barry asked

Grace laughs and said you're going to do sexual acts to each other.

"hell no, I'm not gay!" Matt yelled.

" Now let the game begin," she said.

Then Adam's and Brad's Door opened. They walk out to a bigger room when they saw each other.

"thank God it's just you," brad said.

"Why are we here?" Adam asked.

Grace explained that we were here for badam walstier ship. Adam asked did you just mix mine and brad's names.

" you have to kiss for two minutes." Grace explained.

Brad looked at adam and shook his head no. Then a shock went through brad and Adam's bodies.

" what the hell was that?" Adam screamed.

"That's your punishment if you don't do want I asked."  grace chuckled.

Brad sighed to get it over with. Then step in front of adam and kissed his lips.

"Oh, I forget to tell it has to be a French kiss." grace spoke up.

The guys looked so pissed.
Then they closed their eyes and started to French kiss. They were so weak about it. More passion in the kiss grace said. Then Adam grabs the brad's neck to bring him closer and stuck his tongue down.

Brad was trying not to gag but it felt weird when his best friend kissed him like that. After a few seconds passed they were getting used to it.

"One more minute."  grace said.

Then brad put his hands on Adam's face to make sure Adam doesn't let go too soon. Then Adam started to moan. Grace said we have a moan already. The minute passed then the guys let go.

They had to breathe after that kiss. Then brad said I can't believe I kissed a guy. Do you kiss a guy?

"I kiss my best friend," Adam said.

" Ok, guys test one is over with now test two," she said.