7

Ethans pov
I had to leave while mark was sleeping I had plans. I didn't want to but I knew I couldn't cancel. I walked out I seen Tyler I said goodbye then headed to my apartment to go get dressed and then out to go run a few errands . My parents were coming over for dinner tonight is going to be the night I come out to them. Even tho I'm terrified of what's going to happen I still can't help but to worry about mark. I really hope hes feeling a bit better. I stopped at the grocery store and I grabbed the things I needed for dinner. Im making chicken broccoli Alfredo for dinner it's my dads favorite maybe it'll put him in a better mood so when I tell him he dosent lash out. I also grabbed a nice cheese cake he likes that to...at least I think. My nerves and anxiety run through my body I feel so nauseous, am I really going to do this?!?

                             ~Time skip ~

I start cooking up the dinner for my parents. My stomach churns and my head spins I don't know how they're going to react, I remember my dad getting really pressed when he found out his co worker was gay. I feel like my mom will be very accepting of it but my dad I just I don't know. I'm so scared I hope it will be okay.
*knock, knock, knock*
Oh shit, they're here... I don't know if I can do this. I walk to the door shakily and i see my mom standing there all happy she hugs me tight
"Ohh my ethan I'm so happy to see you it's been so long!" My mom says excitedly
My dad just walks in and puts the case of beer he brought in the fridge.
"Hey mom, yeah I'm glad you're here " I say trying not to stutter
"Come on baby let me help you finish up dinner" my mom barely finishes her sentence before she's in the kitchen taking over dinner.
I walk into the living room to go see my dad he already had the football game on and a beer open.
"Hey dad." I say shakily
"Hey" he says not even looking up
I head back into the kitchen to help my mom she talks ask about life or why I don't have girlfriend. I answer her but I'm stuck in my own head I can't stop worrying about their reaction.
"Ethan go get your dad dinners done" my mom says as I snap out of my thoughts. I walk over to the living room and tell my dad that dinners done. He sighs pauses the football game and walks into the kitchen. My dads never been a family man, my mom practically had to drag him to this dinner. 
We didn't talk much at the table my mom tried to make some conversation but it didn't work out too well . I'm so scared I don't want anything bad to happen. My dads close to finishing his food I have to do it soon but it's so scary. I go grab the cheesecake from the counter put it on the table. My dad eagerly reaches for it, he eats it in almost one bite. He stands up wipes his hand on his pants and starts to turn to go into the living room. Ahh I have to stop him
"Dad wait" I say shakily he turns and looks me dead in the eyes.
"What do you want" he says sharply
" I need to tell you and mom something important can you please sit back down for a minute." He sits down I'm standing here Literally shaking I'm so scared
"M-mom, dad....I- I'm G-gay " I say so shakily
"WHAT" my dad roars "I will not have a fag in this family!"
"Darling  calm down it's okay he can love who he wants it's not our choice." My mom says softly
"No Annie it's not okay I will not have someone apart of this family be a fag." My dad says sternly torwads my mom.
I'm shaking about to break down in tears I don't know what to do... I shouldn't have done this.
*knock knock knock*
"Who the fuck is that" my dad asks and looks right at me .
"I-I don't know, I'll go check" I leave quickly excited to be out of the room with him. I can hear my parents bickering about me. I open up the door...it's mark
"Hey ethan I just wanted to talk to you about earlier can I come in" he asks as he rubs the back of his neck.
"M-mark? You gotta go we can talk lat-" before I can finish my sentence my dad comes up behind me.
"So you're the one that made my son a fag?!" He yells at mark
"Dad stop" I say loudly I try to block my dad from getting past me but he pushes me to the ground
"No ethan this little fag is going to get what he fucking deserves for ruining our family" he steps over me I grab his legs trying to stop him but he just kicks me off.
"Do you know how bad this looks having a fag of a son" he grabs mark by the shirt and points to me. "You are disgusting" he punches mark square in the nose and I can't help but to cry.
"Dad stop please" I say through sobs he strikes two more punches and kicks mark in the gut a few times. goes inside and grabs his beer and just leaves.
"I'm so sorry baby." My mom walks down the hall to her car.

I look at mark and I just sob I  get up and go over to him. I hug I'm close "I'm so sorry mark I shouldn't have come out to them. I'm gay but you probably figure that out from what my dad was saying" I try and say through sobs
"It's okay ethan, it's not your fault it was just bad timing. I'm glad it was me and not you." He says calmly but with small winces of pain
"Come inside mark let me help you with what my dad did." I say it's the least I can do I feel so bad. I help mark in and I get him a ice pack and a few things to clean the cut over his eye. I explain to him everything that happened right up to the point of me answering the door.
"Wow, I'm sorry blue that's awful." Mark says in a concerned tone.
" it's okay, I didn't know what to expect" I say looking at the ground. Mark lifts my chin up to look at him. I just look into his beautiful eyes and can't help but to smile and blush.
" you know it's okay to love you you want right?" He asks
"Yeah I know it's just hard especially now that I know my dad won't accept me." I say looking back at the ground. "It's late, I'm going to head to bed. Come back tomorrow tho I wanna talk about earlier."I say sleepily.
"Alright goodnight baby blue." Mark says with his charming smile.
"Goodnight mark"I say as he shuts the door.

An:
Hi my loves I'm so sorry it took so long to get this chapter up it's been hard lately but I hope  you enjoyed this chapter. Have a great day/morning/night💕💕💕