5

Ethan's Pov

"Did mark really just kiss me?" I feel my face heat up. No he couldn't have this is just a dream. I pinch my self. "ow" nope not a dream. im so excited like who wouldn't be excited for there crush to kiss them. Why did he kiss me? who knows? Maybe he was doing it in a friendly way? Ugh i'm too tired to think. I curl up into the blankets on marks bed. They smell nice, they smell like mark. I drift of into sleep with my thoughts on mark. 

I wake up and I get worried because I forgot where I was at first but then I remember that im in marks room my face turns bright red. I hug the blanket closer and then let go and leave the room. I notice Tyler watching some show on the tv. "Good morning Tyler." I say, Tyler looks at me "good morning sleeping beauty." he says in like a cooing tone. I pout "hey don't call me that" I say quietly. "Don't call you what?" I hear marks voice say. I turn towards mark my face turened bright red and he must have just got out of the shower because he had a towel wrapped around his waist. his hair was wet and fell on his face perfectly. he had no shirt on, his abs and v line were so hot. I got knocked of my thoughts by tyler saying. "oh I called Ethan sleeping beauty but he didn't like it." Mark chuckled a little, his chuckle is so hot. mark walks into his room an tosses me some clothes that were to small on him. "here put this on" mark says "are you sure? I could just go to my apartment right down the hall and grab my clothes" I say because its really easy to just walk down the hall and grab clothes. "na just put them on its fine." I take the clothes he gave me and go to the bathroom to get dressed.

Mark went into his bed room and got dressed and I went into the kitchen to make a coffee. All of a sudden I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. I felt my face heat up it was mark. "How did you sleep blue?" he says softly into my ear. "g-good" I say studdering on my words. "good" he said in a deep voice. he started to kiss my neck. my face turns even
redder. "M-Mark w-what are y-you d-doing?" I say. "im going to make you feel good." He says in a demanding voice. " M-mark w-what about A-amy?" I question "What about her?" he says sharply. "I-i like t-this  a l-lot but im n-not going t-to let y-you cheat on h-her." Mark sighs, unwrapped his arms,  and leaves the room. What the hell just happened?

Marks POV

What the hell did i just do? I couldn't help myself, his hair all messed up, his sleepy voice, the way my clothes were baggy on him. (I could get used to that.)  But he was right, what about Amy? Do I still love her? I feel a vibration in my pocket, someones calling me and that someone is none other than Amy. I pick up the phone "Hey Amy, whats up?" she immediately starts bursting into tears. I walk into my room and shut the door. "Amy are you ok? I get nervous hoping that Ethan hasn't told her about what I did. "M-Mark im s-so s-sorry" she says in between breaths. "Ok Amy take a breath and tell me what happened" I hear Amy try to catch her breath then she starts to explain to me that shes been seeing another dude for about a 2 months and how she just didn't feel the connection between us. "im sorry mark I just cant be with you anymore" Amy says I've had enough of this and I snap. Tears streaming down my face "ALL OF YOUR SHIT BETTER BE OUT OF THIS PLACE BY MONDAY, AND AFTER THAT I BETTER NOT SEE YOU HERE EVER AGAIN!!!!!!"  I scream into the phone "Mark im s-"NO DON'T EVEN  DO THAT!"

I hang up and throw my phone accost the room. slide down the wall my knees close to my chest, I grip my hair and scream. I know that I was starting to loose feelings for her, but the fact that it went on for so long just hurts to know. My sobs just get louder and louder. Ethan bursts into my room, "Mark are you okay!?" he runs over to me and tries to pry my hands off of my head but with no avail. "no,no,no,no,no,n...." I mumble in between breaths and through my sobs. "Ok, its ok," he coos into my ear, he holds me in his arms until my sobs turn into heavy breaths. "Okay now explain to me what happened?" he says quietly. I explain to him what happened with amy and how she has been cheating on me for a few months. "Even though I was loosing feelings for her she was doing it when I still loved her. its just hard ya know?" Ethan  looks down and says "ya I know exactly how you feel."

hey my loves im so sorry it has taken so long i broke my wrist and its like really hard to type but im trying. I love you guys.

Word count: 939