2

An
Tyler, Mark, and Amy live together it a big apartment. Cathryn and Ethan live down the hall. There is some smut in here so you have been warned lol.

Marks pov

I wake up and realise that my stomach is all sticky and covered in this white stuff. I open my eyes fully and realise exactly what it is. I think back to last night to figure out what happen.

Flashback

I run to my room after I had told Tyler to continue the live stream without me. I don't know why I got all nervous when he brought up Ethan "Yea you do" says the voice in my head. I do know why but I don't know what to do. I can't like him he's one of my best friends besides I'm not gay, I have Amy. But he just so amazing and pretty, and adora-before I could finish my thought I fall asleep. I wake up check the clock it reads 4:09am. I reach over to pull amy closer to me but then I remember that Amy is out of town for the weekend. Who is this next to me. I look over and I notice my blue hair angle. Why is Ethan here? I tap Ethan on the shoulder. "hey...um Ethan? Why are you here? You do know it's like 4 am rn, right?" I say quietly so I don't wake up anyone else in the house. "I'm sorry, I-i couldn't s-sleep so I thought s-since Amy's gone y-you wouldn't mind." Ethan says quietly then blushes and gets up. "It d-doesnt mater, I-i'm just going to G-go back to my r-room." I look up at him he seems so sad and scared. I grab his wrist and say "no, pease stay. I kinda need to talk to you any way." he giggles and comes and sits down next to me. "Ok, I'm going to tell you something but you can't tell anyone."
Ethan smile widens as he says "Ok I promise." I look at his face and his beautiful blue hair and his gourgeus eyes. He's just so perfect. I look into his eyes and my face goes bright red. "Ok, so i-i have been t-thinking alot about this and I don't want you to get all weirded out by this okay?" he thinks for a second, smiles then says "okay". God his smile is so cute."so...um" my face gets even more redder if that's even possible I reach to the back of my neck And let out a nervous laugh. Ethan grabs my hand and says "it's Ok, you can tell me."

I take a breath and say "Ok.. I like you, like alot. Like more then friends should. like boyf-" I was cut of by a kiss I was shocked but I kissed back. He pulled away and said "don't worry I like you to." he kissed me again but this time more passionate and rough.
I pulled him on top of me so he was stradling me. We stayed like that for a while, then I felt his little hand slide down my chest and stop at my pants. he stopped for a minute to make sure i was ok with it so I gave him a nod to show that I was. He continued down started palming me through my pants ant kissed me rough and sloppy.
He tugged at the bottom of my shirt and I took it off along with his. My pants began to feel too tight. I couldn't take it any more I told him to get on the ground in kneeling position. I took of my pants and my boxers and told him to start sucking. His little fingers wrapped around my hard cock and he put the tip in his mouth. He slid his tongue acrost the tip and took me all in. I grabbed his hair and basically face fucked him but he didn't gag. I ripped of the rest of his clothes and I flipped him onto the bed and told him to get on his hands and knees. He did as he was told. I grabbed the lube and rubbed it on his sweet ass and I started to finger him to stretch him out he let's out small moans. When he was ready I put some lube on my duck aligned myself to his hole and pushed in...i wake up I look over to the clock it reads 2:30.

Was that really just a dream. It felt so real. Mabye it felt real because I want it to be. No wait Im not gay I don't want that. Besides what about Amy. God my dick hurts its fucking rock hard. I got to do something about it. So I pull my pants and boxers down enough to take out my dick. I start thinking about Amy and her body then my mind thinks back to my dream. I pump harder thinking about Ethan it that position, he's so vulnerable and sweet. I feel that familler knot in my gut, I pump harder and I came all over my stomach. I was to tired to go wash up so I just layed there thinking about what this means. I literally just came to the thought of one of my best friends. What about Amy? What is wrong with me?

End of flashback

Did that really happen. Oh my god. Shit! Ugh! I'm going to take a shower I feel gross.

Tyler's pov

I wonder what was up with Mark last night. I was in the kitchen getting a cup of coffee when I heard the shower turn on. I figured mark had woken up so I just turned on a show while I waited for him to get out.

Marks pov

I hoped out of the shower and got dressed. I went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. I noticed that Tyler was watching some show on the TV. I grab my cup of coffee and head over to the couch. Tyler looks at me and asks "so are you ok? What happened last night?" I took a minute and thought about what to say. "um.. Yea I'm ok. I just wasn't feeling well." Tyler just looks at me with a unbelieving look and and said "OkaY" in like a csarcastic tone. "well I'm going to run a few errands I'll be back around 2." I say. I grab my stuff and leave for the day.

AN
Hey guys it's rae here I hope your enjoying the story. I'll do another chapter tomorrow. Bye loves see you soon.💟

Word count 1128

Why Does It Have To Be Him (crankiplier)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara