6

Ethan's pov
I knew exactly what mark was feeling. I have recently gone through a breakup like this. The others didn't know about it and I couldn't talk about it to them because I'm not out to them yet. I don't know much about relationships but I do know that brake ups like this hurt.

I look down at mark and hes just curled into me. He lifts his head and I just look at him and appreciate how handsome he is, even with his tear stains hes perfect. Eventually I end up running my hand through his hair and I just stay there taking in every moment. I know that mark just experienced a bad break up and I shouldn't be happy that they broke up but I am. Like yes I feel bad for him, maybe it'll give me a chance with him. I'll give him time to heal of coarse but I have to tell him eventually.

Marks pov

As I am curled up into Ethan with his fingers running through my hair, i'm still really hurt but with him I know that everything will be okay. He just has his way of calming he down and hes just so amazing at it. He does it so effortlessly I don't wanna leave his arms. I start feeling myself drift in and out of consciousness, (the couch isn't a very comfortable place to sleep so I didn't get much last night.) I hear Ethan's soft voice say "come on lets get you to your bed" I just kinda hum in response and get up and crawl onto my bed. Ethan rubs my head and turns to leave, I grab grab his arm and look at him "please stay" I say with tears threatening to fall.

Ethan nods and climbs up on the bed he wraps his arms around me. "thank you" I say quietly Hes so warm and comforting I never wanna leave his arms. Okay I think I know for a fact that I like Ethan, everything feels right when I'm with him I don't know how to explain it but it feels like I'm meant to be with him. I've always had this feeling but until know I thought it was in a friendship kind of way. my thoughts start to fade and I drift of to sleep still being held by my blue boy.

Ethans pov
I can't believe that I'm actually holding mark the person who I've had a crush on for the past 2 years. He's so warm and just seems so comfortable. I hold on to him feeling his chest rise and fall with every breath. I hate it that marks hurting but I mean it gave me a chance to get close to him. STOP IT ETHAN! Your being selfish can't you see he's hurting and just needs to be comforted and you don't know he probably doesn't even like you like that! Ugh I just idk.

I feel myself slowly drifting off I can't help it it's just so comfortable. I curl into mark and hold on to him never wanting to let go. I pull the blankets over us and I drift off into my nice sweet dreams.

Tyler's Pov
I walk into Marks room to ask him about the video we were going to shoot next week "hey mar....Awe they're so cute" I say quieting down once realizing what's happening. I pull out my phone and snap a quick picture "marks going to want this" I say quietly as I walk out. I makes some food and I turn on a movie just to relax for the day cause I have nothing planned.

I hear a door open and close and see mark walking out of his room. "Hey buddy did you enjoy your cuddles with baby blue" I say. He just looks down and blushed. "Don't worry you two were adorable also I took a picture I thought you would want it"  he looked up and practically runs to the couch "wait really let me see!" He says excitedly, I show him and off hat look on his face is just so adorable he really loves him. "Here I'll send it to you bud" he smiles and walks towards the kitchen "thank you!"

An
Hey loves I know this is a short chapter but it's what I have for now. I'm going to try to post more alright thanks for reading. Love you💕