3

Marks pov
I hoped in the car and headed to the grocery store. I got to the store and headed into the store. I grabbed some eggs, milk, chips, and fruit. But my mind wasn't on the things that I was buying. It was off thinking about the dream. I checked out and went to my car. Why did I have that dream last night. "because you want it to be reality." a voice in the back of my head says. No I don't, I cant it would ruin things between us plus I have Amy. Ugh whatever I'm done thinking about this.

I have to go get a few things for a video that I'm filming with Tyler later. I head to dollar general because the things I need are cheaper there. I finish grabing all the things I need for the video. Once I get to the car I check the time, it is 12:26. I decide to go to the small coffee shop on the corner down the street.

I ordered my usual and sat at the corner of the room and grabbed my book and started reading. I was so focused on reading my book that I didn't notice that someone was calling my name, until they taped my shoulder. I looked up and closed my book to see none other than the blue angle, Ethan. I atomaticaly think back to my dream from last night. I looked down and blushed. "hey Mark! Are you okay?" He says to me. I shake the thought out of my head as I say "Yea I'm fine just a bit tired." witch isn't exactly a lie.

"do you mind if I sit here?" Ethan says as he sits down. "go ahead." I say quickly. He looks out of the window and takes a sip of his coffee. As a strand of hair fall perfectly on his face.

Ethans pov
I noticed that Mark was staring at me. I didn't mind, but I did blush a bit. I have liked mark for a while but it's not like I could tell him it would just ruin everything. I looked at mark and our eyes met he blushed and looked down. "so...what are up to today"I say trying to break the silence.

He looked up and out the window and said "I needed to pick up a few things for the video that Tyler and I are filming later." her looked back down to his coffee. "oh cool what are you guys doing for the video?" I asked "were doing the blindfolded makeup challenge." he said quickly and not looking up from his coffee. I took another sip of my coffee as I noticed that he was covering a boner with his book. "Someones excited to see me I see." as I point to what the book was covering. He looked up an just scoffed and said "a-as if." he said trying to be confident but he still blushed. I just burst out laughing. He's so adorable expicaly when he blushes. We just sat there in silence and not our normal silence. It was ackward and uncomfortable.

Marks pov
Why did he point it out. Ugh. I couldn't look at Ethan because every time I did all I could think about the dream and how perfect he looked. I fell my pants becoming tight thinking about it. Ugh no I thought I can't be doing this I can't like him. I can't be attracted to him  I don't wanna, I can't, I don't, ugh.

I take another sip of my coffee and I tried to not think about Ethan. He was silent it was awkward and very uncomfortable. I was just sitting there still trying covering my boner. (even though Ethan already noticed and made it clear he did.) Looking at my coffee my phone rang and it startled me at first. I picked it up it was Tyler.

"hey ty what's up?"I say. "where are you it's 3:00 you said you would be home at 2 were supposed to filming a video right now!" he says. OMG I must have lost track of time. "I'm sorry I'll be home soon I have all the things we need for the video."I say quickly. "you better." he practically yells in the phone. "Ok, ok I'll be home soon how about you set up up the cameras I'll be there in about 10."  I say I'm just happy I have an excuse to leave it is so weird here. "if your not home in 10 mins I'm filming the video by myself."
I smile "and how are you going to do that when I have all the supplies?" I chuckle a little "ugh stop being a smart ass, whatever  just get home soon." he sounds agitated. Oh well. "Ok I'll see you soon. Byee"

I hang up the phone. "s-sorry blue I
g-got to go." I tell Ethan as I stamer on my words. I call him blue because he hates being called that and I know it makes him blush. I see Ethan blush god he's so adorable. Wait no he's not he just a friend. "Ok bye markiemoo, I'll see you soon" he says I hate that nickname but I guess it's fair. I grab my book and my coffee.

I try to cover my very visible bulge with my book. I hopped in my car and drove home. By the time I got home my pants had become looserish. I grabbed my stuff from the back and went inside.

Tyler's pov
Finally mark is home! The door opened and I stood in front of the door with my hands crossed and waited for him to come through the door.  Mark waked through the door. "do you know what time it is young man? You were supposed to be home an hour ago." said mark chuckled "I'm sorry mOm I ran into Ethan and I lost track of time." we burst out laughing. "did you--set up the-cameras" mark said between breaths. "Ya" I say

We walk over to the couch where we're going to be filming, and we set up everything that we are going to need. I press the button that starts recording. Mark does his intro. "hey guys mark here. I here with my friend Tyler and today were doing the blindfolded makeup challenge." mark was the first one to be blind folded and Mark did my make up. "Oh my god Tyler it Litarlly looks like a unicorn Shit all over your face." I stand and face the camera we both burst out laughing. "Ok my turn to do your makeup." it was kinda hard to do because Mark kept laughing. After I was finished I took of my blind fold surprisingly it was pretty good.

We finished recording and we sat on the couch laughing. We washed our face off and started a movie. I couldn't help but to wonder why mark got so weirded out by the questions about Ethan. Could mark like Ethan? No he has amy. Should I ask him? I'm going to ask him.

"hey Mark?"

An
Hey guys I hope your enjoying the story so far. What do you guys think marks going to say? Does he come out to Tyler? Well see ya soon bye my loves 💟

Word count 1240