"Jahir stop please." I pleaded. I don't got time to bail this nigga out for hurting the rich man.

"On gang you got five seconds to tell me who this is Dior." He told me.

"This is Alexander." I told him.

"That's not telling me shit."

"He's the one I told you about. We kissed." I told him.

"So what you doing here?" Jahir asked Alexander.

"I came to get Indya so we can be together." He stated boldly.

"You might as well take yo ass back on the plane."

"Private jet." Alexander corrected with a chuckle.

Oop-

"Whatever the fuck it is still won't protect you from these public bullets fuck nigga." Jahir said.

"Alright that's enough." I said covering his mouth he just mugged me pushing my hand away.

Alexander looks like the type to press charges, you can't just throw around threats like that to those type of people. Not to mention he's rich which would be even worse.

"Alexander just go home, I already told you it is strictly business. I'm sorry if I lead you on or anything but that's all it's going to be." I told him.

"Everything I want I get Ms. King. This isn't over." Alexander said before leaving out.

I slowly turned to look at Jahir laughing nervously. He just mugged me.

"Say your goodbyes and shit we finna step off." He told me going to say bye to his friends.

I said bye to all the girls, Prince, and Dime before going back to the section to say bye to his friends.

"Bye guys!" I said to them smiling and waving while Jahir mad ass was mugging me.

"Bye Dior!" Most of them said.

I hugged Terrance before we left going to his house.

It was silent the whole ride, well he was at least. I was just on my phone singing to the radio cause I didn't have no reason to be mad. Not like I flew the nigga out to Miami.

We got in his house and he got straight into the shower. I went into the guest bedroom using that shower.

Once I got out I stayed in there cause his attitude threw me off and I didn't wanna be around him.

I was in there for a good thirty minutes until he came in the guest room.

We looked at each other for a couple seconds before I rolled my eyes turning so my back was towards him.

"I'm not even mad at you." He said lowly as he kissed my neck and cheek.

"You weren't acting like you wasn't mad." I said moving him off of me.

"Well I'm not so come in the room with me." I just ignored him.

"Put me down!" I said slightly panicking as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist on instinct.