Her fingers twitch with anticipation and her mind goes to the sharp blade strapped against her torso along with two smaller ones against each lower leg.

The corridors of the castle were empty, which surprises her as she was expecting to run into a few other workers, but there was no one.

Almost at the dining room, Alia pushes her trolley into a large, dark crevice in one of the castle walls, hiding it from view

Almost at the dining room, Alia pushes her trolley into a large, dark crevice in one of the castle walls, hiding it from view. She quickens her pace as she has to reach there before the occupant leaves, which could be any second from now. There was no other opportunity like this and she can't risk losing it, so she swiftly manoeuvres into a run. The once quiet halls are filled with the sounds of her quick feet, it would have bothered her if she had not seen how the staff acts around here. If anything, her walking would bring her the unwanted attention, not the opposite way around.

She sends a quick glance to the map in her hand and slows down for the room's entrance lies after the next turn. Alia tidies her wig and tunic before making her way to the unmanned entrance. There lies large double doors graced with intricate patterns of gold. Made from black wood, the gold metal is accentuated significantly, presenting a grace of wealth. In awe of the beautiful architecture, Alia's admiration for the Palace grew even further, wishing to explore it all some day.

 In awe of the beautiful architecture, Alia's admiration for the Palace grew even further, wishing to explore it all some day

With a small push, the door silently opens. Alia looks through the small gap to see a man sitting alone at the long, grand dining table. The back of a blonde head stares back at her.

It's Bertraim.

He seems to not notice her presence as she further pushes one of the black doors open to slide her agile body through and into the room.

Comprising of dark brown wooden-panelled floors and obsidian-black walls with pillars and an artistic ceiling of gold adorned with ancient paintings, this room is a masterpiece of darkness - far too extravagant for its current uses. The dining table is a sable brown and reaches around 15 metres long and the rest of the room was barren, adding to Alia's suspicion that this room was not made for dining. There are no windows, the source of light coming from three shining, golden chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Diamonds shimmer on the ornaments, reflecting shapes of distorted light to the surroundings.