Chapter 18 ~ What's So Great About Y/N?

((My friend vic.toria_leaf on Instagram helped me come up with this chapter~))

Pink Pearl sat down on her bed. She held the love letter directed to Y/N close to her chest. She wanted Spinel to look at her the way Spinel looked at Y/N.

Y/N.

It all comes down to Y/N.

Everything leads to Y/N.

Of course.

Ever since Y/N came...

things spiraled down.

"No." Pink thought. "It's not Y/N's fault, everything that happened can't all be put on a single person..."

Pink fidgeted around with some string. She was currently almost finished making a scarf for Spinel. The weather had been getting cold recently. Right now, it was pouring. She gazed outside ominously, then spotted a magenta haired girl.

"Spinel?!" Pink cried out loud.

Pink dashed out the door, dropping the needle and the thread.

Pink Pearl ran as fast she could. She noticed her cousin, Pearl Pearl, and Pearl Pearl's "friend", Amethyst Pearl. No, Amethyst.

"Why hello there, Pink! Would you like to help find Y/N?" Pearl asked.

...

Pink looked pained.

"Sorry, Pearl, I don't wanna do that." Pink mumbled, then continued running off.

She needed to stop Spinel, she wasn't ready for fighting. Especially fighting Jasper.

Switching P.O.V to Us (basically right after last chapter)

I go outside to find Spinel being taunted by Jasper.

"Spinel?" I ask, confused. "Why are you fighting Jasper?"

Spinel gives me a look, then punches Jasper in the stomach. Jasper groans in pain, then grabs Spinel's hair and tosses her to the ground. Before she hits it, Spinel grabs Jasper's leg and flips her. They both hit the ground. Jasper manages to get up quickly, and she lands a hit on Spinel's head, making Spinel bleed. Spinel managed to dodge a kick near her shin and crunched Jasper's nose with a hit. You could see thick, red blood running down the two girls' faces.

"I said I didn't want trouble." Jasper said sternly, while panting.
"Then ya shouldn't have messed with my girlfriend!" Spinel put her hands together and sprinted towards Jasper, uppercutting her face.

Jasper grabbed Spinel's neck. Spinel threw her legs up and kicked Jasper's face as Spinel was thrown back. I lunges forward and caught Spinel before she hit the ground. She glanced at me, embarrassed, but then ran towards Jasper. She threw her fist forward, but Jasper caught it. Jasper raised her arm and backhanded Spinel at the back of her neck. Spinel passed out, and Jasper caught her. Oh god, I can't let her hit Spinel agai-

Suddenly, I see Pink running towards them.