63.Justice Buster

Start from the beginning

(F)Mr compress: The crux is a kid?

So their plan was to grabbed Eri as well and kidnapped her. So without further ado Toga pushes him down the hole so he can get Eri. Back with the heroes froppy saw Nighteye and the condition he's in, as both Nightwing and robin tried to reach to eri who was far away from them but Overhaul blocked them with a huge pillar. As he also lifted himself with a pillar and grabbed Eri and stared to make his get away. Kouta and Midoriya both use their modified boots to launch themselves to eri. Eri then saw mirio's cape that he use to cover both her and Kouta. As she starts having the flashback of how Kouta, Nighteye, mirio and Izuku all tried to save her and how much blood they shattered. As koutas words echoed through her head.

Kouta:(We'll be your heroes.)

With that repeateding in her head something sparked inside of her as her horn started glowing......

And both Chisaki and nemoto were separated. She saw both Izuku and Kouta jumping off pillars reaching up to Eri.

Kouta mind: Come on Robin!!
Izuku mind: Don't Stop Nightwing
Kouta: ERI!

Koutas Pov
I let you go once and I'm not doing that again.... I then saw her jump off with Lemillions cape in her hand trying to give us a chance to reach her. This time , make sure.....to keep hanging on to her!

to keep hanging on to her!

She landed in our arms.

Izuku: We'll never let you go again.

That's when we both saw Chisaki touch the pillar and and send tentacles like spikes at us but Izuku had us both tightly in his arms and used his power once again along with his boot doing his best but we can't dodged in midair and Chisaki was heading straight towards us.

So he charged up brought his leg back kicking all the tentacle like pillars. As Chisaki got more closer and closer with more spikes as we got ready Izuku threw his kick but then we not in the underground.........

.....we're outside.

Ochakos POV

We all felt a gust of wind as everywhere around some debris shattered. I looked up but Izuku not Kouta was in the air neither down here with us.

Ryukyu:What...just happened?
Ochako: Where's deku, izumi?

Then I looked over and saw Chisaki blood on his jacket. And dripping from him. Then I saw the giant mech flying out of the debris heading outside.

Uravity: where's it going....?

Back with the Dynamic Duo
Robin: What just happened how did we get outside?!
Nightwing: I'm not sure
Izukus mind: how did this even happen I didn't use that much power it's just like All Might's New Hampshire smash. The Air pressure propelled me at high Speed?

Back with Chisaki
Once was was standing straight he healed his arm.

Overhaul: even though I never told her what her power was or how to use it... Eri . Naughty girl. You know you belong to me.(A/N: wtf is wrong with him...)