High School Musical and Sleepovers

I got home the same time as the girls so we walked up together.

"How was your last scene?" Olivia asked as we walked inside.

"It was good, Matt and I only messed up once" I chuckled. "How was shopping? Where did you girls go?"
"We got lucky and were able to find everything at Target" Dara responded.

"We found gold face masks and everything for our sundaes"

"Yay I can't wait" I clapped excitedly. "I'm going to go change"

I changed into red silky shorts and a white cropped tank top since we're doing it HSM themed. I also put half of my hair up in a scrunchy.

^ Her look + what she posted on her instagram story

I quickly took a cute selfie in my mirror, posting it on my instagram story before walking back out into the kitchen where everyone was hanging out.

"Look how cute you are!" Olivia said, being the first one to see me walk out of my room.

"Thank you. I wanted to bring out my inner High School Musical"

Everyone else also changed into pajamas before we made our sundaes and started the first High School Musical.

Of course we were all singing and dancing along.

"WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" We all shouted, dancing along with the movie.

After the first movie, we took a break and started on our face masks.

There was knocking on our door and we weren't expecting anyone so Dara, Julia, and I went to go get it.

"Five bucks says it's a noise complaint" I said as we walked out of the bathroom.

"But who wouldn't enjoy our singing?" Julia asked as she opened the door.

"Damn it" I mumbled seeing who was at the door.

"Guess you us 5 bucks" Julia pointed out.

"We said no boys allowed"

All three of them walked in.

"Honey I can be one of the girls" Frankie said, sassily walking in.

Dara, Julia, and I started laughing.

"Who was it?" Sophia asked as her and Olivia walked out of the bathroom.

"Nice face masks" Josh complemented.

"Glad you like them because if you're staying then you get to do them too" I said walking into the bathroom to grab three bottles.

I handed a bottle to Olivia and Sophia to help.

I sat in front of Frankie on the floor and started putting a mask on him.

Olivia put Josh's on and Sophia did Matt's.

"What did we miss?" Frankie asked.

"Well, we ate ice cream and watched the first High School Musical and now face masks" I explained.

"When do the pillow fights start?" Matt asked.

"And the gossip on boys?" Josh added.
I rolled my eyes.

"Are your eyes okay Chloe?" Josh asked sarcastically. "They like just rolled up to your head"

I felt a smile trying to break my serious face so I threw a pillow at him before standing up and walking into my bathroom to wash my mask off and do my skincare.

While I was applying my nighttime serum, Josh walked in.

"Can I borrow a washcloth? Everyone used up the rest of them in the other bathrooms"

I grabbed one out of the bottom cupboard and handed it to him, moving out of the way so he can use the sink.

I walked out and into my room to put on an oversized sweatshirt before walking back into the bathroom to put my moisturizer on while I watched him attempt to wash his mask off.

"Why is this so much work?" He pouted.

I chuckled and took the washcloth from him.

"Sit" I ordered him, pointing to the toilet.

(OKAY SO OBVIOUSLY THE SEAT WAS DOWN, IT'S NORMAL FOR PEOPLE TO SIT THERE WHILE OTHER PEOPLE DO THEIR HAIR OR MAKEUP)

I turned the sink on and waited until the water got hot before putting the washcloth under, getting it hot then ringing it out to put on Josh's face.

I pressed it down while he questioned my actions.

"Are you trying to kill me? Should I be worried? Because it's kind of hard to breathe"

"Yes Bassett I am trying to kill you now shut up and trust me"

His hands found my legs, despite the washcloth blocking his eyesight, and pulled me closer in between his legs.

"You're really trying to get caught huh?" I questioned him as I took the washcloth off his face.

"No one is going to walk in" He insisted.

I focused on getting the mask off his face despite feeling like he was finding all the insecurities on my face.

"Your focused face is really cute" He said.

"Shut up Bassett"

I moved away from him since I had to rinse the washcloth under hot water again.

Thankfully I did that when I did because Julia walked in at that moment.

"What's taking so long?" She questioned.

"This one" I said referring to Josh. "doesn't know the proper way to take off a face mask so I'm helping"

I stepped back over to Josh, this time not as close as I was before and took off the last little bit.

"Well we're just waiting on you two to start the second High School Musical movie"

"We'll be out in 30 seconds" I replied.

She responded with an 'okay' before walking back out.

I took some of my moisturizer and dotted some on each cheek, his nose, and forehead before instructing him to rub it in.

"Now your face will be as soft as a baby's bum" I said as he was rubbing it in.

"So this is your secret to your soft skin huh?"

"Shh don't tell anyone" I responded.

"Your secret is safe with me" 

We walked out of bathroom and headed to the living room to join everyone.

"It's about damn time" Frankie said as we walked over.

"Sorry Frankie but it takes time to get this beautiful skin" Josh said when we sat down next to him causing everyone to laugh.

We watched the second and third movie before the guys left and us girls set up to go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all the reads, I can't believe this many people are reading my story now!!

It's short but I'm working on the next chapter now and depending on how tired I am when I get home from a party tonight, I'll have it posted. 

Don't forget to vote and comment :):)