Chapter 1: A path already made.

.........................

The three kids where sitting on the fence of Stephen's family farm. They were 12 and knew they only have a few months of child hooch. Next would b work. So they enjoined there time together. "Okay, well, what if I get hit by a horse cart" Daniel asked looking at his friends. "What?! I would help you of cores! Try to do what I can, and would be sad!" he said looking at Daniel, with a tear forming in his eye. Hosah had always been a bit emotional. They both looked to Stephen for an answer. "Well, I'm not an adult yet, so. Make it someone else responsibility. That's an easy question!" Hosah giggled to his response. It was predictable that Stephen would do that, but still a bit funny.

"Really? I thought I was your friend!" he said with a dramatic pose. "we only been friend for a year. I have this one friend since 6." He spat back. But what he said was true. "well, when can we meet them?" Stephen the looked to there left. "I don't know. Last time I seen him was about a week ago. He also has a family farm, but its way west, so one day."

"Oh! That reminds me, our anniversary is coming up." Dan said jumping off he fence and faced them. "We get an anniversary!?" Hosah said with a joy in his tone. "why?" Stephen questioned. "well, within 5 days it would be the same day we met last year" Hosah jumped off the fence as well, "That's so cool!" Stephen looked at them both. "why do we get an anniversary?"

"Well, my good friend, and anniversary is celebration for an event that too-" he got cut of by the sound of Stephen jumping off the fence too, and ended up standing in front of them. "I know what it is, but why for our friendship?" when that question was asked, it was quiet, but for only a small moment. "Well I think its a good idea Daniel. I think this friendship is a big deal. So I'm in" They both looked at Stephen for an answer. Again, the small moment of silent came. "yeah, this is a big thing! This is gonna be the best anniversary ever!"

Well... that was 3 years ago.  There still friends, but they don't really see each other anymore. Hosah works at his family's bakery, and only sees Stephen when he comes to town and sells what his farm makes to the market. He would usually come in once 3 weeks to sell stuff to the bakery, like flower, milk eggs. That's when Daniel would come to see them both, and would spend a long while talking. 14 is when Stephen seemed a bit off. But that was a year ago.

 It wasn't that bad. There was a dress store next to the bakery, and a girl his age was apart of that family business. Her name was Ann, and she was nice to talk to.Daniel is know almost done with his homeschooling, and Hosah is really looking forward for that. And Stephen... he's not sure. He now works on his family's farm. It takes most of his time. The vegetables need tending to, milk needs to be milked, needs to fix fences, parts to the barn, and the pigs need to be prepared for selling, and eating. The worse part is his family doesn't have a horse cart, so he walks 3 miles to the town, caring lots of vegetables and other thing to sell to places.

.

.

.

Daniel doesn't know yet, but he is soon to join his family business In being a doctor. His dads a doctor, his grandfather was a doctor, his great grandfather was a doctor, and.... well you get it. A path was already made for all of them...

________________________________________________________

Hey! This chapter is just to set up the story, so don't get bored quick. I know the whole drama thing with danpaln, but this is a little fun thing to get away from that. Well, that's it. See ya.