| N I N E T E E N |

Start from the beginning

" I am just helping her ." He said slowly , Making Mukti's smirk grew wide and she said " So nice ."

" It's not helping , You just want to be with her bro . It's rare that you didn't realized it till now , that the small flame of love is burned in your heart . And as I am your little sister , it's my job to add a little bit oil in the fire .  " Mukti thought looking at Nandini and at her brother .

" You both are sitting so far ." Mukti said to them as they both were sitting at the far corners of the sofa of the cafe , Manik and Nandini look at each other , sighing Nandini  shifted a bit towards Manik , He looked at her shifting so he sighed and moved a little close to her , so now they were sitting a little bit close than the previous position but still far away from each other , Mukti rolled her eyes looking at them and just got up from her position and said " Just now you both were meter away and now you both are just half meter away ." and moved near Nandini and pushed her near her brother and picked her brother's left arm and kept it on her shoulder looking like an side hug and grinned and said " That's more like it . " and went back to her seat . 

While Manan were sitting so close to each other , they were awkward , but nandini couldn't say anything as it was because of her they are in such a mess , Manik sensed her awkwardness and just loosened a bit of his hold on her shoulder . Nandini relaxed a bit but sitting close to him made her nervous . 

"Nandini are you fine , you are sweating even though the AC is on . " Mukti said looking at Nandini . 

" Woh.. I am feeling hot ." She said rubbing her hand nervously , Mukti looked at her brother and said " Bro are you hot too ? " 

" Ahh , yaa .." he said wiping his forehead with his handkerchief and then taking a sip of his juice . 

Mukti internally chuckled at them and then kept her head on the table on her palms and asked " Nandini , is this your idea of pretending to be a couple ? " Nandini nodded her head , mukti chuckled and said " Then i feel i brother is rude to you , where is the sweet smile that lovely couple have ? " Nandini tired giving her a fake smile in which she totally failed , Mukti sighed at her fake smile and said " you have to practice more if you want to be a couple " she said and thought for sometime and said " why don't you kiss each other ? This will work . You will be intimate immediately . " Manik and Nandini's eyes grew big as soon as they listened what she said , Manik looked at her sternly and removed his hand from Nandini's shoulder and moved a bot forwards leaning on the table to glare Mukti and said " Are you asking for any troubles ? " 

Mukti looked at him innocently and said " On the face , not the lips .  "

Manik glared her with so much intensity thinking " Mukti Malhotra , keep your mouth shut . " 

Mukti looked at him and as if she read his thoughts just smirked and thought" No ." and the looked at nandini and said " Do you want to face it without any preparation, or do you want to go through several rehearsals  " both didn't said anything they just looked around , mukti sighed and said " I think it's better for you to go on blind dates ." Nandini nodded in no and pouted saying " Never ." 

Mukti grinned at her answer and cleared her throat letting Nandini and Manik  know what they need to do now , they looked at each other , their eyes were first just met each other first , manik looked at her eyes , which he need to dive in , and then his gaze shifted to her lips which were clad by strawberry lip gloss , She noticed his gaze on her lips , which made her conscious of herself , mukti grinned waiting for them to have a small kiss , but nandini crashed all her dreams as she abruptly stood up and said " I'll go to the washroom " and left from there .