I sit up under him and slide one finger nervously around his hole, circling before testing his entrance with just the tip of my pointer finger. He tenses and I stop.

"Keep going." He urges.

I push up until my first knuckle has broken the barrier, he hisses. I pull him into a deep kiss and push down to the bottom of my knuckle.

I slowly and gently pull in and out while he stretches.

"It's okay, baby. I got you." I kiss his neck between words of comfort.

I use my other hand to pour more lube on my middle finger and pull out the first finger. I rub my wet fingers together before entering both just as slowly as I had the first.

He hisses louder and I suck roughly against his pulse in his neck. My fingers are massaging in and out of his hole as he opens for me. I hook my fingers and circle the lining of his walls and he cries out a small sound of pleasure.

"That's right, love. Enjoy my fingers." I whisper seductively. My cock is jumping in absolute adoration.

I lightly part my fingers within his walls, pulling in and out while spreading my fingers apart in ever direction with each caress.

He pours lube down my steel cock and flicks his wrist back and forth, spreading the satin moisture from base to tip. He kisses my belly button before lifting his ass off my hand.

I pull his cheeks apart and he positions himself above my pillar.

I guide him down until the tip of my dick is nestled against his puckering hole. My head is lulling back and forth, waiting for the ecstasy that my fingers just discovered.

He slides down slowly, his walls stretching around my girth. His eyes are locked on mine and my finger tips are digging into the flesh of his firm ass.

"So tight, oh my god Elik." I am literally squeezing my ass while he rocks slowly down my cock. He seats his ass in my lap, I'm buried deep inside of him. We wait while he adjusts to the new sensation.

I wrap my fingers around his hips and massage them while he gently moves.

His eyes are shut and they are fluttering like the gentle flight of butterfly wings.

The sight is mesmerizing.

"We're gonna move." Elik explains.

His hips lift up and he reaches the tip of my pole before he falls completely back down. My hips jerk forward, meeting his actions with a thrust. The contact is unbelievable.

It's the single most erotic feeling in the world. The warmth of his cavern is suffocating my member and stars are dancing in my vision.

He bounces in my lap, each stroke choking moans of pleasure from both him and me.

Sweat beads my forehead and chest from the slow delicious torture.

I press the tip of my thumb against his bottom lip, pulling it down before pushing my finger into his mouth. He circles my thumb with his tongue and my hips thrust against his hole.

Red hot desire is ripping thru my body. The sensual lap of his tongue punishing my nerve endings.

I pop my thumb out of his mouth and swipe it across the head of his dick. His saliva mixing with his pre-cum. He moans a low whine and the sound sings thru the air. I remove my thumb and lick his juices off my own finger.

Our thrusts become heated and the pace quickens, my body begging to release my orgasm.

"Baby." I breathe out in utter elation.