What the hell...

Recap: Loading...E̶r̸r̴o̸r̴ ̵this act unavailable at the time

(TW: SOME GORE AND A CUT ON FACE. the picture is at the end of the page.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the sounds of the city, darkness and city smoke. I lay still for a while and eventually sit up and look at my surroundings, confused on where I am. I think to myself, 'Ok, I can see... What is that? A trash can...A fence behind me, a building next to me..Oh! I'm in an alley -- wait. I'm in an alley. How'd I get here? I thought I died. Am I in a coma, or am I-' A loud clattering of metal on metal pulled me out of my thoughts. I froze not knowing who or what it could be, I mean it could be anything really.

'Oh god,' I thought to myself. 'What if it's the gun guy! O-or what if it's something worse!?'

Without thinking, I called out in a defensive tone. "Who's there?!"

City sounds are what answered me, nothing but cars, honking, and that's it. I slowly stood up and glanced at the... alley that I was in. Surprisingly I didn't see anyone, just the stains and graffiti on the wall. I walked forward a bit and looked around again, this time seeing something dash out of my peripheral vision. 

"Hey! Who's there?" I called out again.

I heard a high pitched chuckle from behind me, and I spun around, trying to quickly get into a defensive stance. My eyes widened when I saw where the chuckle came from, they weren't even a person it was - a demon? He had red skin with two (2) dark red stripes on his arm, his three fingers, which weren't even fingers but claws, were the same color as the stripes on his arm. He had huge horns that were an even darker red with a light pink stripe down the middle and two vertical black eyes. He stared at me with those eyes, making me feel as though he was staring into my soul. After a moment of him staring I was finally able to get a word out.

"Where am I?" I said harshly, surprisingly my voice was not shaking.

"Oh, are you lost, doll~?" He said making me scrunch up my nose at the pet name.

I thought to myself about what to say and finally managed to get it out. "No, I'm not really lost just...wondering where I am..."

"C'mon baby girl, you should know this~" He said putting his sharp nail(claw?) above my cheek bone and right next to my eye. As he moved down slowly, I could feel him dig into my face,  a light trickle of blood flowing down my face.  Eventually, his claw landed on the bottom of my chin,. He lifted my face with his claw lightly and got dangerously close for comfort. (picture above is the cut)

"You're in hell doll...and you're looking mighty fine for a demon who doesn't know where they are." He got closer his eyes staring at my lips.

I push him away from me and back up. "Get off of me, you bastard!"

He glares at me and I glare right back at him. We stare at each other down, neither of us saying a thing. I quickly spin around and start running from him, desperately trying to get as far as I can.

"Come back here, doll~!" He snarls.

He tackles me and turns me over onto my back.

"WHAT THE HELL GET OFF OF ME! GET OFF OF ME YOU MICROPENIS MANIAC!" 

I realize my mistake as soon as I say it. My mouth drops open surprised I said something like that.

He growls at the insult and the smiles wickedly. "Ohohoho... You want to play that game, do ya!? Well guess what! You're not going anywhere, you bitch!"