My last day of Highschool

The alarm was going off  "Hello and welcome to another fabulous Friday in Cass Lake, California!"

Readers POV

I woke up and yawned, remembering it was Friday meaning it was a school day. "Time for another day at Cass Lake High, fun."  I would get up and go brush my teeth,continuing on to brush my hair and change into my clothes.(Pick your own) I went down stairs and saw the bloodied knife in the sink, my parents must have forgot to clean it last night after the murders they committed. Usually i felt like eating a big breakfast but today, not so much. I grabbed a everything bagel and warmed up some caramel coffee I made yesterday.

"MOM,DAD IM LEAVING FOR SCHOOL,LOVE YOU" I yelled as i put the caramel coffee in a thermos.

"OK SWEETHEART WE LOVE YOU TOO!" My mom called down the stairs.

I walked out the front door and checked the time An hour before I have to be at school I can take the long way  I thought to myself. I started walking by the forest where I could hear the birds chirping and a stream somewhere. I continued walking straight  and hooked a left about 20 minutes later. After about another 30 minutes i was at my school. I still had about 10 minutes so i got on my phone and listened to some music from a YouTube channel I loved (play the song above,maybe listen to it and not read on until its over?) I would think about everything thats happened in my life so far and then school and then my best friend, Rayne.(if your name is Rayne change it :/) She was amazing, she had short hair and was so sweet and optimistic about everything. I would continue thinking about things for the next 10 minutes.

 ¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸тιмe ѕĸιp вroυgнт тo yoυ вy мυѕιc¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸

The first bell would ring bringing me back to reality. I got up and started heading toward my locker to grab my stuff for the day. I would head to my first class which was Home Ed. Each of my classes were some where between 70-90 minutes long. I would go to my first two classes and then head to lunch after the last one.

BOOM part 1 of the first chapter done! Hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

Sincerely, Your lonely Author.